NEW Clone Wars Progressive. Full Topic

Welcome footballmm11
12/31/2021 10:07 PM
I'll play
1/1/2022 9:09 PM
Welcome strubrosll
1/1/2022 11:57 PM
1/3 Of the way home. Please keep them coming.
1/2/2022 12:00 AM
Sounds like fun, I'm in
1/3/2022 1:39 PM
pmars2001, Welcome
1/3/2022 2:23 PM
I'll give this a shot. Seems like we should have a DH, though.. everyone should have plenty of ABs. I'll join either way, just a suggestion.
1/4/2022 9:41 AM
Welcome jfranco77
1/4/2022 9:57 AM
In
1/4/2022 2:26 PM
Welcome bottomlee
1/4/2022 2:34 PM
In, please
1/4/2022 4:18 PM
Welcome Landry !
1/4/2022 4:29 PM
Is the initial draft serpentine?
1/5/2022 4:22 PM
The first draft will be one round for stadiums and franchise cities.

Then we will have a 10 round serpentine draft for players
1/5/2022 4:25 PM
I'll play
1/5/2022 4:50 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
NEW Clone Wars Progressive. Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.