New - UnLucky 7 Full waitlisting Topic

Will there be an Add/Drop period after the cuts are made ?
3/4/2022 12:57 PM
Posted by Landry19 on 3/4/2022 12:57:00 PM (view original):
Will there be an Add/Drop period after the cuts are made ?
We will vote on that. I'm am not partial to it either way.
3/4/2022 2:52 PM
I'm in - AL - Chicago's White Sock
3/5/2022 4:47 AM
AL Devil Rays
3/5/2022 6:55 AM (edited)
Please put the Chickens in the NL.
3/7/2022 8:24 AM
Need 1 for AL = 1991
3/7/2022 10:00 AM
Thanx fatguyrd for the heads-up. I'll take that last AL name TBD.
3/7/2022 6:37 PM
◂ Prev 12
New - UnLucky 7 Full waitlisting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.