NEW. Past, Present, Future Progressive Full Topic

Welcome danidon
9/29/2022 9:50 PM
Split season players ??

What if one of my 1970 Indians is also one of your 1970 Phillies ?
9/29/2022 11:42 PM
That’s OK. Rules say no clones on team. Split season as long as we both have correct version either partial or combined is ok.
9/30/2022 7:50 AM
Bob: I will manage a team..thanks MAZZILLI16
9/30/2022 11:23 AM
Welcome Mazzilli
9/30/2022 11:29 AM
I’m in
9/30/2022 12:36 PM
Welcome Sig
9/30/2022 1:20 PM
sounds interesting -- deal me in, boss!
9/30/2022 1:33 PM
I will participate.

Rule #3 say you will take 8 players. 3 pitchers and 3 hitters. That does not compute, Will Robinson.

Also, how can you draft 25 players from your 1970 franchise and then add 10 more players to AAA? How will that work? Even if you use WAA U-pick AAA some players will probably not be available, like 2022 Aaron Judge or 1903 Cy Young.
9/30/2022 1:54 PM (edited)
Welcome

rohobbs09
fatboydad58- sent sm explanation
Darny 10- There are no keepers, so I don’t think trades work. Unless the majority wants them
9/30/2022 2:02 PM
I'll play if there's a spot, thanks.
9/30/2022 2:37 PM
Welcome SteveIzzy
9/30/2022 2:49 PM
11 in only 2 days!
9/30/2022 6:31 PM
If there are NO keepers, why do I gave to take the same team again next year ?
Can I switch to one of the unused teams ?
9/30/2022 6:52 PM
The No keepers refers to the 10 added players. You could possible wind up taking some of the same guys. Keeping the same franchise is kind of the point of a progressive, When mlb expands, I could see some franchise movement.
9/30/2022 6:57 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
NEW. Past, Present, Future Progressive Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.