Up the Ladder - New - Full Topic

Cleveland....Park TBD
1/8/2024 9:55 PM
Posted by strubrosII on 1/8/2024 9:55:00 PM (view original):
Cleveland....Park TBD
Glad to have you join!
1/9/2024 5:21 AM
I'll take Riverfront Stadium.
1/9/2024 8:30 AM
Scratch the Indians....Team TBD
1/9/2024 1:46 PM
I'll take the Seattle Mariners
1/9/2024 2:18 PM
Posted by strubrosII on 1/9/2024 2:18:00 PM (view original):
I'll take the Seattle Mariners
Got it.
1/9/2024 2:23 PM
CHW @ Yankee Stadium
1/10/2024 10:05 AM
Philadelphia A’s @ Shibe Park
1/10/2024 11:48 AM
Posted by danidon on 1/10/2024 10:05:00 AM (view original):
CHW @ Yankee Stadium
Thanks for joining!
1/10/2024 1:51 PM
Posted by fatguyrd on 1/10/2024 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Philadelphia A’s @ Shibe Park
Welcome aboard!
1/10/2024 1:52 PM
Minnesota Twins @ Target Field
1/10/2024 1:57 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 1/10/2024 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Minnesota Twins @ Target Field
Thanks for joining!
1/10/2024 2:04 PM
We’ll take the Phillies, in Miller Park
1/10/2024 3:04 PM
Posted by crazyamos on 1/10/2024 3:04:00 PM (view original):
We’ll take the Phillies, in Miller Park
Thanks for signing up!
1/10/2024 4:42 PM
I'm returning the White Sox Team, as I misunderstood part of the rules. Good luck to you all.
1/10/2024 7:43 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Up the Ladder - New - Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.