Ultimate Baseball Season w/DH XVII-TWIST (Need 9) Topic

Posted by andricecakes on 9/1/2026 8:44:00 PM (view original):
I will return to defend my crown with 2003, at Great American Ball Park
Thanks for returning. Wishing you the best to defend your title.
9/25/2026 7:39 AM
Posted by je3rd on 9/2/2026 1:50:00 AM (view original):
I would like the 1909 All-Stars again please
huntington avenue baseball grounds

please waitlist me for a second team
Thanks for your continued support. Your 2nd team is granted.
9/25/2026 7:40 AM
Posted by totalpkg504 on 9/2/2026 11:54:00 AM (view original):
I will take 1968 at PNC park.
Welcome to the league.
9/25/2026 7:41 AM
Posted by thebubbaq on 9/2/2026 12:12:00 PM (view original):
I would like 1902 please park tbd
Thanks for returning.
9/25/2026 7:45 AM
Posted by d_rock97 on 9/2/2026 7:16:00 PM (view original):
I’d like 1886 at Hilltop please
Welcome back!
9/25/2026 7:49 AM
Posted by thebubbaq on 9/3/2026 9:06:00 AM (view original):
1902 Forbes Field for the stadium
Noted.
9/25/2026 7:50 AM
Posted by thunder1008 on 9/5/2026 7:38:00 PM (view original):
I'll take 1997, please, park TBD. Thanks.
Thanks for joining.
9/25/2026 7:50 AM
Posted by mattyberk on 9/6/2026 12:10:00 PM (view original):
1978 Yankee Stadium II
Glad to see you back for another season!
9/25/2026 7:51 AM
Posted by littlereb on 9/9/2026 11:38:00 AM (view original):
I'll take 1966 with Dodger Stadium.
Welcome to the league.
9/25/2026 7:51 AM
Posted by thunder1008 on 9/5/2026 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Sorry, please make that 1998 instead, park still TBD. Thanks.
Noted.
9/25/2026 7:58 AM
1919 Safeco
9/25/2026 12:25 PM
Posted by The_Irishman on 9/25/2026 12:25:00 PM (view original):
1919 Safeco
Welcome to the league.
9/25/2026 1:31 PM
Second team: 1964, please, park TBD.
9/27/2026 7:59 PM
Posted by thunder1008 on 9/27/2026 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Second team: 1964, please, park TBD.
Noted.
9/28/2026 8:43 AM
2026 park tbd ??
9/28/2026 2:35 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Ultimate Baseball Season w/DH XVII-TWIST (Need 9) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.