$100M Exclusive SP League FULL Topic

I’ll take Steve Carlton
9/21/2026 6:34 PM
I'll take Randy Johnson.
9/21/2026 9:21 PM
David Cone

1987-1992 Mets
1992 Blue Jays
1993-1994 Royals
1995 Blue Jays
1995-2000 Yankees
2001 Red Sox
9/22/2026 10:06 AM
MLB145843
9/22/2026 10:23 AM
Clayton kershaw
9/22/2026 11:53 AM
Whitey Ford
50,53-65,67
9/22/2026 11:48 PM (edited)
Wanted to have a chance to pick some Tigers, so

Justin Verlander (edited this from Jim Bunning ... much as I'd like to have Kaline etc., just wasn't going to work).

Det 2006-17
Hou 2017-24
NYM 2023
SF 2025
9/22/2026 3:29 PM (edited)
Zack Greinke

KC (2004-5, 2007-10, 2022-23)
Mil (2011-12)
Ana (2012)
LAD (2013-15)
Ari (2016-19)
Hou (2019-21)
9/23/2026 1:32 PM
I'll jump in with Madison Bumgarner.
9/23/2026 4:07 PM
I'll come in with Adam Wainwright
St. Louis 2007-2010, 2012-2023
9/23/2026 9:33 PM
I'm interested if you need another!
9/24/2026 12:01 PM
Posted by cpoole03 on 9/24/2026 12:01:00 PM (view original):
I'm interested if you need another!
I will let you know.

We4 are full! Thanks everyone
9/24/2026 1:36 PM
Posted by hockeyhead on 9/24/2026 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cpoole03 on 9/24/2026 12:01:00 PM (view original):
I'm interested if you need another!
I will let you know.

We4 are full! Thanks everyone
cpoole, stevesax is out so let me know if you want that spot.
9/29/2026 4:59 PM
No answer from cpool. NEED ONE MORE
9/30/2026 3:31 PM
Lefty Grove

A's 1925-33
Red Sox 1934-41
White Sox 1942-47
9/30/2026 10:29 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
$100M Exclusive SP League FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.