Bookend Twist Season 25 - Full Topic

Updated. We have two openings so far and I’m working my way through the waitlist. I’ll start the new league when our playoffs start on October 1st.
9/22/2026 8:25 PM
I'd like to join the waitlist, please.
9/23/2026 10:01 AM
Russ Nixon, 1957 Indians - 1968 Red Sox
9/23/2026 10:49 AM
Posted by barracuda3 on 9/23/2026 10:01:00 AM (view original):
I'd like to join the waitlist, please.
You’re on the list. I’ll be in touch if it gets to you.
9/23/2026 7:13 PM
Updated.
9/23/2026 7:14 PM
Ellis Burks
87 and 04 Red Sox
9/24/2026 5:29 PM
JT Snow - 1992 Yankees and 2008 Giants
9/25/2026 12:32 PM
Updated
9/27/2026 3:06 PM
you can put me on the returning list. team selection I am still tinkering with a few combos but tentatively I will take.

David Robinson
2008 Yankees to 2025 Phillies
9/28/2026 4:55 PM (edited)
returning. tbd
9/28/2026 2:05 PM
If spot is still available, I'll take it
9/29/2026 10:44 AM
Posted by dvorr80 on 9/29/2026 10:44:00 AM (view original):
If spot is still available, I'll take it
I would never give your spot away.
9/29/2026 7:16 PM
Updated. Still waiting to hear from 5 returning owners. If they all come back, we’re full.
9/29/2026 7:35 PM
Updated.

We still have 3 returning owners who haven’t claimed their spot yet, but they have a day or two left.

We have one opening for sure if anyone is still interested.
9/29/2026 11:02 PM
I will take the last spot i will take Bob Gibson 1959- 1975 Cardinals



9/30/2026 1:52 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Bookend Twist Season 25 - Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.