ODD Pyramid League 13 in Topic

Thanks dvorr80
10/6/2026 1:55 PM
Posted by razorclams on 10/6/2026 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by schwarze on 10/6/2026 11:36:00 AM (view original):
One suggestion you may want to consider. The rule that the most expensive player has to be from the first year really limits the number of reasonable options. If you remove that rule, you may get more entries. Heck, I would even consider taking a second team.
Thanks. I may do that. Maybe most expensive is from the second group
If you change rules, that may change year selections. Happy to do it either way
10/6/2026 2:51 PM
I already have made my entire Pitching Staff and

I was thinking earlier of Posting something specifically about how I found my 4 SP using 8 different Draft Center stat categories and arranging by Team Year in ascending order --- considering the aforementioned by Schwarze "really limits the number of reasonable options" ....

But changing the Rules is fine but I would like to be an exception or as he said remove that rule

Either which way I wil enter a Team

But having more Owners enter is ideal I think

Post Script : If you were to look at every year 1885 to the present with delimiting stat categories you would see looking at any 5 years in a row how many more options there are with the possibility of the most expensive Player being placed anywhere from 1st to 5th

And as an afterthought that was with the $ amount less than 11 million
10/6/2026 3:39 PM (edited)
Ok
let's revise the rule and get rid of the first years pick being your most expensive.

revise your years if you want
thanks Joe
10/6/2026 5:39 PM
Excellent. So no expensive season rule.

Let me know if you will allow people to select a second team.
10/6/2026 5:54 PM
I'll try with 1981-1985.
10/6/2026 7:45 PM
Posted by schwarze on 10/6/2026 5:54:00 PM (view original):
Excellent. So no expensive season rule.

Let me know if you will allow people to select a second team.
Yes
10/6/2026 8:12 PM
Second team...

2016-2020

(My two teams, almost 100 years apart)
10/6/2026 10:22 PM
Thanks Schwarz
halfway home
MLB 145944
10/7/2026 2:52 AM
2023-26 will soon be available as they will post 26' stats very soon.

Ill take them for my 2nd team
10/7/2026 5:19 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
ODD Pyramid League 13 in Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.