Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Tells me Edge 15 and IE 11--both most recent versions of browser--are "outdated." When I click on one of the other browser options they offer, it says "cannot display this page."
And still can't sign out--wallet doesn't drop down.
7/19/2018 6:48 PM (edited)
games overnight? does Naismith recruiting start? wondering
7/19/2018 7:12 PM
Not sure if it's been mentioned somewhere, but any word on when we're back in business and simulating again, or some kind of status update? I submitted a ticket in when the migration was done, about some issues I was having (seems to the same as everyone else), and they seem to have resolved themselves. But, I never received a reply back from support. And, others seem to still be having problems. Is someone speaking on behalf of SportsHub? I'm in IT and get that migrations can go south, but there's always open comms with the end users, keeping them posted. Is that happening here?

At this point, I would've expected a mass WIS site mail, or to my personal email, stating that they're having issues and working towards resolving them. I don't think I should have to search through forum posts/threads to find that info
7/19/2018 7:29 PM (edited)
Posted by shadow35 on 7/19/2018 7:29:00 PM (view original):
Not sure if it's been mentioned somewhere, but any word on when we're back in business and simulating again, or some kind of status update? I submitted a ticket in when the migration was done, about some issues I was having (seems to the same as everyone else), and they seem to have resolved themselves. But, I never received a reply back from support. And, others seem to still be having problems. Is someone speaking on behalf of SportsHub? I'm in IT and get that migrations can go south, but there's always open comms with the end users, keeping them posted. Is that happening here?

At this point, I would've expected a mass WIS site mail, or to my personal email, stating that they're having issues and working towards resolving them. I don't think I should have to search through forum posts/threads to find that info
The "mass" info I see is on your locker room page there are 3 updates. Havent seen another one to confirm we're rolling tomorrow but that was the last we were led to believe so sticking with... things will run at 12 ET
7/19/2018 7:43 PM
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 7/19/2018 7:43:00 PM (view original):

The "mass" info I see is on your locker room page there are 3 updates. Havent seen another one to confirm we're rolling tomorrow but that was the last we were led to believe so sticking with... things will run at 12 ET
Thanks for feedback. I never really used 'My Locker' before, so didn't notice the updates.
7/19/2018 7:56 PM
For the love of God, get rid of the damn banner at the top.
7/19/2018 9:07 PM
For the love of God bring back the sitemail indicator
7/19/2018 9:54 PM
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 7/19/2018 7:43:00 PM (view original):

SimBasketball games run at 2am and 2pm Eastern. In both of my leagues, the next scheduled game is listed for 7/20 am. So as of this posting, it looks like we're good to go. However, I believed the same thing on 7/18 and 7/19.
7/19/2018 10:03 PM
This whole experience has been like Don Lemon replacing Anthony Bourdain.
7/19/2018 10:33 PM
I was logged in within minutes of the change and have waited for three days. Going crazy with the wait. I have four teams in HBD and can log in easily on my IPAD and PC (using Chome). iPhone log in a little clunkier but I don’t care. Can access my teams in 20 seconds or less instead of 5. Didn’t even know Sportshub was a gambling site until reading this forum. Banner for Soortshub is small, didn’t even pay attention to it. Looks like Whatif still. Ready to go. Do what you gotta do, I’ll figure it out and adapt ... but I NEED my games. Sorry. Serious addiction.
7/19/2018 11:35 PM
The Wilkinson recruiting cycle continued just a few minutes ago. Looks like things are back online.
7/20/2018 12:15 AM
This is all screwed up. Signing has already started.
7/20/2018 12:37 AM
I still can't see none of my teams in my locker
7/20/2018 1:30 AM
Posted by georgejd on 7/20/2018 12:37:00 AM (view original):
This is all screwed up. Signing has already started.
yep. Leahy recruiting is screwed up. The first cycle should have run at noon today and we got players that have already signed
7/20/2018 8:40 AM
I believe the game pause had a significant unexpected consequence on HD recruiting in Smith. After the first new process time this morning, literally every single Top 100 recruit who had not yet signed, and every non Top 100 recruit that I had scouted that had an offer who had not yet signed, all signed at the 5am ET first signing opportunity. It would appear to me as if the algorithm treated the paused days as counting toward likelihood of signing by a given period, thus making it either 100 percent likely to sign or nearly that likely at that session instead of the normal likelihood.
7/20/2018 8:57 AM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.