An Open Letter Topic

Great news, pinotfan.  I'm happy to hear it.
6/18/2015 3:25 PM
We are still praying for your recovery nightly! Keep up the fight!
6/18/2015 5:38 PM
Excellent news pinot, I too am praying the over, way over.
6/19/2015 9:32 AM
Great news pinotfan ! I too was betting the over and continue to do so. 

For selfish reasons: now that ArlenWilliams and I have a tacit right-left anti-corporate state alliance, who would I have to argue politics with here? Boogerlips? 

Seriously, we are all happy to hear this, and hope your trip to Paris is that much nicer as a result. 
6/19/2015 11:30 AM
Though I tend to be more of a red or brown ale fan, or a nice red table wine... I'm praying for you, PF.

John 10:10
John 3

6/19/2015 11:41 AM
u have my permission to beat me in any league,,lol, stay strong, its ur time
6/20/2015 1:35 PM
Again, thank you all for your amazing support.  The WIS community is like no other.

To all my Commissioners, current and soon-to-be, I want to let you know I am on a plane tomorrow morning so I may be out of touch for a day or two.  Don't worry; I'm here, and will honor any and all commitments.  Just summer travel stuff.
6/21/2015 12:24 PM
You're an amazing man Pinot, this is the first time I've read this and I have already marked it as a favorite, stay strong my WIS friend, you're definitely a breath of fresh air on this site...next stop for this guy is going to be the dodgeball league, I don't know how it works but I'm in as a tribute to you and your fight!!
6/22/2015 6:38 AM
◂ Prev 123
An Open Letter Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.