5 Season Progressive,1969 to 2015 FULL Topic

Posted by hockeyhead on 12/21/2015 6:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by danidon on 12/21/2015 4:21:00 PM (view original):

Put me in. will you be using the Live Draft feature?

We'll be drafting here in this thread.
I'll pass then - thanks
12/24/2015 11:18 AM
Need 2
12/26/2015 5:13 PM
I need to back out. Good luck with the season.
12/29/2015 6:23 AM
Can a player start the first year on IR? Would I then play the first year with a 24 man roster?
12/31/2015 2:15 PM
Posted by Mundocani on 12/31/2015 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Can a player start the first year on IR? Would I then play the first year with a 24 man roster?
Progressives don't let you draft ineligible players. Plus, with the way the league is designed, you have to pick a first year to start, which has to be sim-eligible, so...

No.
12/31/2015 5:53 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'll take a team. Should be fun.
1/8/2016 5:46 PM
Argh how are we stuck on 22 for this long?
1/20/2016 5:26 PM
Just gives us some time to prep for the draft!
1/21/2016 9:35 AM
I will join
1/21/2016 5:42 PM
Posted by tradrrr on 1/21/2016 9:35:00 AM (view original):
Just gives us some time to prep for the draft!
I haven't really figured out how I might possibly prep for this. I've figured out strategies for responding and complementing my own picks, but I can't do much of that without having players on my team already.
1/22/2016 9:58 PM
I am thinking that I would like to get 4 or 5 position players to last all 5 seasons.....maybe a couple of starting pitchers and a reliever. fill in the holes from the remaining spots to 2 and 3 season players. Then pick up some 1 season wonders to round out the roster.
1/23/2016 4:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
that would be my interpretation of the rules.  
1/24/2016 6:48 PM
Yes, but I'm not sure how many "one-year wonders" will be available in the non-initial draft.
1/24/2016 10:13 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
5 Season Progressive,1969 to 2015 FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.