$52 Million Commentary LVIII Topic

almost feels like there are 23 teams drafting.....
5/8/2017 2:46 PM
Assist bump with Memphis Pau? interesting.
5/8/2017 2:50 PM
maybe but every pick so far has been anywhere from 10 slots to several rounds early going by previous drafts
5/8/2017 3:00 PM (edited)
Yep. If an assist bump is the goal I can think of better players available at each spot so far. But what do I know...
5/8/2017 4:57 PM
last season I got Pau midway through the 6th round, just saying
5/8/2017 5:12 PM
Pretty happy with my selections. Toss up between Camby and one other guy.
5/8/2017 7:44 PM
Curious about opinions here. Price 88-89/89-90

Are the 3's, FT amount and AST% worth the eFG% dip, from one to the next? Or is it more subjective and team need.
5/8/2017 9:01 PM
Probs don't need more AST if Penny is the two?
5/8/2017 9:04 PM
Penny will be playing SG, correct.

The minutes between the Prices are identical and the money isn't far off. I guess I'll figure it out after.
5/8/2017 9:08 PM (edited)
I can't complain about my team, but I am still debating the Russell pick. The inefficiency bothers me.....hopefully he'll take less shots playing next to the players I have in mind for my next two picks.
5/8/2017 9:54 PM
he's .5 usage point - you'll survive
5/9/2017 9:26 AM
Teams I particularly like so far...
  • Wade, McHale, Gobert - Plenty of needs left to fill, but a really solid start on D, usage, and efficiency.
  • Admiral, Marshall, Porter - Three sim staples that seem made for each other.
  • Paul, Brand, Mutombo - Overall a fairly clean group with solid defense. Should be easy to fill in the gaps.
  • Howard, Walton, Harper - Three of my favorites in this league. Another solid start on fundamentals that should be easy to flesh out.
  • Shaq, Marion, Drummond - I'm a big believer in controlling the boards in this sim, and the two forwards make up for Shaq not being the glass cleaner I always thought he should be. (Frightful FT%, though.)
  • Lebron, Deron, Kemp - Usage and assists are taken care of, and everyone defends and scores efficiently. Kemp will make a lot of mistakes but Lebron's game helps to balance that out.

Teams I don't understand yet...
  • Nash, Big Ben, Rondo, Chandler - On track for a rich harvest of assists and rebounds, but seems weirdly headed for a usage deficit.
  • Magic, Hill, Pau - A reach on all these guys. penn often proves me wrong, so we'll see. This is either some genius mad scientist strategy or a strong play for Wilt in the next draft.

5/9/2017 11:46 AM
I'm surprised to say that I actually kinda of like my team. I'm in a bit a of a USG bind, but I'm happy to put pressure on other owners to to draft those guys I need and ruin their own teams.
5/9/2017 12:55 PM
Posted by jhsukow on 5/9/2017 12:55:00 PM (view original):
I'm surprised to say that I actually kinda of like my team. I'm in a bit a of a USG bind, but I'm happy to put pressure on other owners to to draft those guys I need and ruin their own teams.
You're in all of our heads. Nice work.
5/9/2017 1:14 PM
Posted by copernicus on 5/9/2017 9:27:00 AM (view original):
he's .5 usage point - you'll survive
I'm using 63-64, so technically 1 point, but yeah.....
5/9/2017 2:18 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...12 Next ▸
$52 Million Commentary LVIII Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.