Posted by johnsensing on 1/11/2018 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Wow, 7 reported posts since I posted this morning. Sorry I missed the fun.
My guess is they're all shoe trying to pishtosh the concerns being expressed here.

Probably against the rules to redline for that reason, but I still support it.
1/11/2018 11:40 AM
Posted by shoe3 on 1/11/2018 11:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by beachhouse on 1/11/2018 11:37:00 AM (view original):
Assbackwards is the fact that I reserved a team in IBA last week and I am missing session 2. I can’t see IBA on the first page; so I know I still have my reservation on the team.

They seriously haven’t figured out how to change it so that new coaches can recruit during session 2. It’s a joke.
When you reserve a team, you start after recruiting. You only get in on second session recruiting when you take the job via job change period.
Yes; which is a joke. Why would anyone want to invest money as a new user. This is a huge problem.
1/11/2018 11:41 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Benis on 1/11/2018 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 1/11/2018 11:40:00 AM (view original):
My guess is they're all shoe trying to pishtosh the concerns being expressed here.

Full disclosure- that's my guess as well. I'm not going to actually bother reading anything poopshoe posts because its literally the same thing over and over and over again. He probably just copies and pastes from other threads.
I don’t have to copy and paste “user error”. It’s easy to type, and even I’m not that lazy.
1/11/2018 11:48 AM
Posted by Benis on 1/11/2018 11:43:00 AM (view original):

Full disclosure- that's my guess as well. I'm not going to actually bother reading anything poopshoe posts because its literally the same thing over and over and over again. He probably just copies and pastes from other threads.
Also, “that’s my guess”? Are you pretending that people don’t know the only person who can report posts is the person who started the thread?

You post the same whine, I’ll post the same response. I thought you knew how this works?
1/11/2018 11:50 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/11/2018 12:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by beachhouse on 1/11/2018 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Assbackwards is the fact that I reserved a team in IBA last week and I am missing session 2. I can’t see IBA on the first page; so I know I still have my reservation on the team.

They seriously haven’t figured out how to change it so that new coaches can recruit during session 2. It’s a joke.
When you reserve a team, you start after recruiting. You only get in on second session recruiting when you take the job via job change period.
Yes; which is a joke. Why would anyone want to invest money as a new user. This is a huge problem.
Yes, it is very stupid but, nonetheless, it cuts down on the number of people complaining about how RS2 is jacked.
I think the best thing they could do in this regard is give people an option of starting or restarting in a new world before or after RS2.
1/11/2018 12:06 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/11/2018 12:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by beachhouse on 1/11/2018 11:41:00 AM (view original):

Yes, it is very stupid but, nonetheless, it cuts down on the number of people complaining about how RS2 is jacked.
I would also support allowing experienced users to start a new world at any division.

Though this may be off topic here. I wonder if Benis will report this?
1/11/2018 12:11 PM
“I would also support allowing experienced users to start a new world at any division.

Though this may be off topic. I wonder if Benis will report this?”

Yes. The answer is yes.

1/11/2018 12:21 PM (edited)

The first was me pointing out that Benis knows the game and made a gameplay choice with known risks, challenging a high level D2 with a potentially large AP disadvantage.

After he reported the first one, the rest are me forcing Benis to commit. To his credit, he’s stayed on top of it, and has gone all in. Heck, maybe this gets the issue an extra-fast look from seble/admin. I have a hard time believing it helps his case, though. I suppose we’ll find out.
1/11/2018 12:44 PM
Mostly it's just sometimes funny to redline annoying people. I assume he finds you annoying.
1/11/2018 12:54 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/11/2018 12:54:00 PM (view original):
Mostly it's just sometimes funny to redline annoying people. I assume he finds you annoying.
I certainly hope so.
1/11/2018 12:55 PM
Posted by Benis on 1/11/2018 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by johnsensing on 1/11/2018 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/11/2018 9:48:00 AM (view original):
The D2 put in more effort. This isn't hard to comprehend. The little fake players are not real. They don't give a damn about D1/D2. They want to play some fake hoops for the fake school that shows them the most fake love when they're ready to fake sign.
As usual, mike misses the point. Obviously the DII had more effort. But when the only "more effort" is APs, it is idiotic that a DI C prestige team can't even get to high against a DII. Unless there's some sort of massive preference advantage to the DII team (was there, Benis?), something is broken here.

Of course, this has always been broken, and it ain't getting fixed -- they STILL can't even update the national champions page. This is the game we have, for worse or for worse, world without end, amen.
I had worse preferences. I was very bad on long time coach, he was neutral I think. I had bad for defense, he was Good. Neutral on distance and conf
Close on preferences Benis. Just missed that I had Very Good on distance.
1/12/2018 12:00 AM
There may actually be one important piece of information to come from this thread - it apparently takes CS more than 36 hours to review reported posts.
1/12/2018 6:14 PM
I wish staff would get on the stick and restore all those redlined posts and discipline the party responsible for them.

Or just delete the thread altogether.
1/12/2018 6:44 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.