Super Franchise Progresive-Full Topic

I'll take the NY Mets - Keeper Edgardo Alfonzo (1995)
5/2/2019 11:56 PM (edited)
Got another question: What if a guy starts in 1982 & has like 3 PA's with one & then is traded to another team & has like 150 PA's. Would the team that he played 3 PA's for get him or the team that he played 150 PA's for get him?
5/3/2019 3:57 AM
Quote from Disco Dogs, answering my similar questionL

"He will go to the first team he appears with as long as he has a qualifying season with that team, meaning 50 pa’s or 25 IPs with that team, other wise he will go to the second team, for example Mitch Webster comes up with a team, has 1 PA then goes to Montreal for 180 PAs or so, so even though it shows a combined season for both team, he has no qualifying season for the first team, so he goes to Montreal."
5/3/2019 4:27 AM
Posted by dilligafdbp on 5/2/2019 5:19:00 PM (view original):
So, we have a Q;

"With only a small initial draft, and small draft in between each season, we should have a quick turn around every season!"

Is there going to be an 'initial draft"???


DBP
yes, we will draft all players from the 6 unchosen teams, I already have the order listed on page 1 going by total wins from 80-84(5yrs)
5/3/2019 8:19 AM
Surprised goetz93 went with Alfonso over Wright for the Mets
5/3/2019 9:51 AM
My understanding was the player has to be ON your 2001 team roster and have been originally with your team. Wright's first season is 04. Maybe I'm wrong....
5/3/2019 10:47 AM
Posted by goetz93 on 5/3/2019 10:47:00 AM (view original):
My understanding was the player has to be ON your 2001 team roster and have been originally with your team. Wright's first season is 04. Maybe I'm wrong....
Disco posted this yesterday:

Some teams really have little to no difference makers to bring back, So Ive decided to make a slight change.

As a twist, you may go to your 2001 roster, 20 years ahead of our start time, --OR-- go to 2011, 30 years ahead of our start time, and choose any player to Zoom back to 1981 and progress yearly as everyone else, as long as his first WiS eligible season is for your team, staying within our rules.
5/3/2019 11:04 AM
I will start Pujols in 2001
5/3/2019 12:11 PM
Cool, I didn't see that.

I'll take the Mets and David Wright (2014)
5/3/2019 1:14 PM (edited)
gotcha
5/3/2019 5:26 PM
Update SD Padres time machine selects 2011 Anthony Rizzo. To be candid, I had no clue he was a Padre.
5/3/2019 5:28 PM
Posted by goetz93 on 5/3/2019 1:14:00 PM (view original):
Cool, I didn't see that.

I'll take the Mets and David Wright (2014)
You must mean 2004. Wright is just about washed up by 2014.
5/3/2019 5:42 PM
My Mets are also washed up in 1981. Don’t I get to recycle him once he finishes career? Maybe I’m just not catching on to whole concept.
5/3/2019 6:20 PM
When you pick someone from the future you get to start him at any point in his career.

You dont get to recycle him when his career ends, you have to wait until his rookie season comes along.
5/3/2019 6:42 PM
League number ?
5/3/2019 7:00 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...15 Next ▸
Super Franchise Progresive-Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.