Intelligence Topic

Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/8/2021 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 3/8/2021 9:45:00 PM (view original):
XX XY

cut n dry
That's what I've been arguing. But left wing science says this is a hateful opinion
You couldn't justify sex being the same as gender besides saying that you know someone is a woman because "you just know, instincts bro." What a pseudo-intellectual clown.
3/9/2021 12:03 AM
XX XY

cut n dry
Sex and gender are not the same thing.

I'll ask you the same question I asked guitarguy: in general life, how do you know whether someone is a man or a woman? You don't usually see their genitals or chromosomes. We can usually make these determinations based off of some shared traits. Stuff like how they dress. Their hair. Their makeup/accessories. Those shared traits, that aren't genitals and chromosomes? That's gender.
3/9/2021 12:07 AM
I note that you didn't answer the question because any reasonable response requires you to make a distinction between gender and sex.
3/9/2021 12:29 AM
thoroughly modern tang

my sex style is pretty basic

if it can't have my baby i don wanna f*ck it

but you go ahead and indulge yourself

3/9/2021 10:29 AM
Posted by tangplay on 3/9/2021 12:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/8/2021 11:17:00 PM (view original):
XX XY

cut n dry
That's what I've been arguing. But left wing science says this is a hateful opinion
You couldn't justify sex being the same as gender besides saying that you know someone is a woman because "you just know, instincts bro." What a pseudo-intellectual clown.
there are many examples in this world where instinct, reflex, and/or blind obedience to animal urges succeeds for the individual and the propagation of the species

what a uber-intellectual clown
3/9/2021 11:31 AM
No one's asking you to **** trans people. I'm just asking you to respect them. And to acknowledge that gender and sex are not the same.
3/9/2021 12:02 PM
what i respect is

with a generous pinch of

3/9/2021 12:24 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/9/2021 12:02:00 PM (view original):
No one's asking you to **** trans people. I'm just asking you to respect them. And to acknowledge that gender and sex are not the same.
Except the problem is that some trans activists are, essentially, asking you to f*ck them...saying it is transphobic to not be attracted to (or be willing to date) trans people since, as the official line goes now, a a trans man is a man and a trans woman is a woman.

Why do you think Terfs exist? The lesbian community has been the hardest hit by this...trans women that still have men parts down below calling a lesbian that does not want to date them "transphobic."

This is why the Super Straight movement is taking off like wildfire...not due to hatred...but due to annoyance at the radical rhetoric and bullying of trans activists.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuperStraight/
3/9/2021 2:28 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/9/2021 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/9/2021 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Except the problem is that some trans activists are, essentially, asking you to f*ck them...saying it is transphobic to not be attracted to (or be willing to date) trans people since, as the official line goes now, a a trans man is a man and a trans woman is a woman.

Why do you think Terfs exist? The lesbian community has been the hardest hit by this...trans women that still have men parts down below calling a lesbian that does not want to date them "transphobic."

This is why the Super Straight movement is taking off like wildfire...not due to hatred...but due to annoyance at the radical rhetoric and bullying of trans activists.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuperStraight/
And those "trans activists," whoever they are, are wrong and misguided in my view. I don't think they are representative of the majority on the left.

I reject the idea that TERFS only exist as a reaction to trans activists saying that lesbians have to take a dick. That's absolutely false and anyone who knows what TERFS stand for would know that.

If this is your only contention about trans people then we would agree. Unfortunately, you seem to think that men are women and women are men, which is insane to me.

By the way, in a month that subreddit will be nothing by conservative transphobia. Just FYI. You'll probably like it better that way.
3/9/2021 2:51 PM
3/9/2021 5:55 PM
is it just me or does a thread started by gg titled Intelligence strike anyone else as humorous?
3/11/2021 7:25 PM
did you mean to say apropos?
3/11/2021 9:15 PM
heh
3/11/2021 11:09 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/11/2021 9:15:00 PM (view original):
No, not at all
3/11/2021 11:31 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/11/2021 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Are you trolling yourself?

It sounds like you whipped out a thesaurus and picked a word that was denotationally correct. Bad choice. You wound up with a usage that really isn't appropriate at all.

Much irony.
3/11/2021 11:54 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Intelligence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.