The Glory of Their Times - need 1 Topic

I’m in at 12 teams
12/12/2021 3:45 PM
If there’s room, I’m interested.
12/13/2021 1:41 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 12/13/2021 1:01:00 AM (view original):
Q

"1901/1902"

will the next season be 1903/1904 or 1902/1903



yes - that is the plan
12/13/2021 1:44 PM
Not interested in a multi season league. Good luck
12/13/2021 1:46 PM
I'm out. Too much going on right now.
12/13/2021 4:35 PM
That 40 win floor, is it for the 120 game mark? If teams only need to go 40-120, that won't do much to prevent tanking.
12/16/2021 11:44 AM
Also, what are the stadium rules? Do we draft a stadium? Are they limited to those in play in 1901-02?
12/16/2021 11:46 AM
Yes - should be 40 at 120 so that lottery can be set up at that time. Should have been more specific. Stadiums will be drafted from available time period.
12/17/2021 12:03 AM (edited)
Sorry - I misread the question. 1903/1904
12/17/2021 10:26 AM
I like the old guys. I haven't been in a real progressive for awhile, just franchise progressives where everyone has a team from the same season and you keep the same team through the years.

I will join. Want to say once I am in I don't back out.

How will draft order work for first season and then in proceeding years
12/31/2021 5:43 PM
Welcome - only two more to go.

Draft order will be via random draw initially and then based on the weighted lottery discussed earlier in the thread.
1/5/2022 2:07 PM
I'll play
1/10/2022 2:08 PM
1. jonstephen25 - IN
2. oooohdoggie - IN
3. neabaseball - IN
4. Mickr9 - IN
5. Strbosll - IN
6. jgaleo062066 - IN
7. Beachbum - IN
8. firesalt - IN
9. Bagchucker IN
10. Fatboydad54
11. Cholatse
12.
1/11/2022 8:00 PM
Sorry but count me out…it has taken too long to fill this and I have moved on and joined other leagues.
1/13/2022 9:12 AM
And then there were 10….

maybe we should all just move along…

I didn’t think we would have this much trouble filling a 12 team league and that doesn’t bode well for league longevity.
1/13/2022 2:44 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
The Glory of Their Times - need 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.