Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 12/5/2021 10:21:00 AM (view original):
That'd be more funny IF it wasn't so F' N obvious that YOU aren't backing him YOU are BLAMING him for ANYTHING you can come up with to denigrate the P.O.T.U.S. JUST out of pure hate, bias for a stinking PARTY that's been taken over by a lying conman trying to usurp our Republic.

Which renders you akin to a Traitor to Our Country!!!
Can you even Get that??

Likely Not. You've shown plenty of evidence of the level of your deductive intellect.
Dear sir,

If I were blaming Biden for everything he has screwed up, or I should say his handlers, the last post would have been very much longer. Don't shoot me. I'm just a messenger. Biden poll numbers are in the toilet and Kamala is unbelievably worse than that. Democrats are sorry they voted for him. The whole world is laughing. Don't look at me. Open your eyes and look around. I'm sorry you made a terrible choice but please remember, I too have to suffer along with the rest of America and the world for your poor decision. You should thank me.
12/5/2021 10:56 AM
Posted by DougOut on 12/5/2021 10:56:00 AM (view original):
That'd be more funny IF it wasn't so F' N obvious that YOU aren't backing him YOU are BLAMING him for ANYTHING you can come up with to denigrate the P.O.T.U.S. JUST out of pure hate, bias for a stinking PARTY that's been taken over by a lying conman trying to usurp our Republic.

Can you even Get that??

Likely Not. You've shown plenty of evidence of the level of your deductive intellect.
Dear sir,

If I were blaming Biden for everything he has screwed up, or I should say his handlers, the last post would have been very much longer. Don't shoot me. I'm just a messenger. Biden poll numbers are in the toilet and Kamala is unbelievably worse than that. Democrats are sorry they voted for him. The whole world is laughing. Don't look at me. Open your eyes and look around. I'm sorry you made a terrible choice but please remember, I too have to suffer along with the rest of America and the world for your poor decision. You should thank me.
Thank you.
12/5/2021 11:27 AM
Posted by DougOut on 12/5/2021 10:56:00 AM (view original):

Can you even Get that??

Dear sir,

PLEASE!!!

I'm no Dem. AND I'm NOT sorry I voted for him given the other choice!
The world is definitely NOT laughing at Biden but they sure were at Conman Trump.
I'm quite content with my choice.

I'm truly sorry YOU are so incapable of putting aside your blinders.

EDITED to add:

And Polls? Really you talking of polls in year 1 of a Presidency??
As if that matters much........ especially when the last guy NEVER got above the high water mark,,,,,,,,in 4 years!!!!
That's the funniest thing you've actually said in a while.
12/5/2021 12:08 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
insane

the concept that god has mercy

mercy comes from people

if you can get it

12/6/2021 2:34 AM
and you can't, from most people.
12/6/2021 2:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
so, He is not responsible for anything bad, that is us. On the other had he is responsible for whatever good happens. Is that what you are saying? Not saying I don't believe in God, because I do not know, but what kind of God is that?
12/7/2021 12:51 AM
I just wish the religious postings would stop.
Thank Godfrey they are not directed to me.
12/7/2021 1:46 AM
get on my knees and pray

i don get fooled again

**** on the obelisk

yoo hoo

oh lookie loooooooo

urban art

your god ain had no place

since kubrick '68
12/7/2021 3:19 AM

Can you even Get that??

Ell Bob. Many people believe the traitors are in the Demo party. Anyhow, I understand that you are against Trump.. BUT.. being against Biden doesn't make one a traitor. Just sayin'.. 'Tis the season to be jolly.. Tra la la la la dee dah

12/7/2021 4:04 AM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 12/6/2021 2:34:00 AM (view original):
insane

mercy comes from people

if you can get it

I think if you depend on people for mercy, you are in for huge disappointments. But I get it if you are not on the same page with the stuff I post. It's all good

This world has never been fair.. it is a hostile place. most of it is unfit for human habitation.. but ya' can't blame God. However I understand the frustration
12/7/2021 4:07 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/7/2021 1:46:00 AM (view original):
I just wish the religious postings would stop.
Thank Godfrey they are not directed to me.
Jetson, I hear ya. Thing is, much of the posts I make are not meant to condemn anyone in here, but mankind in general.

You can really pretend God is not in this, or that he is not real.. but he is. As for the world and it's hassles, . he sees it all and sees the future too, and even tells us what is ahead.. but I will leave this for a bit. Not meaning to drum 'religion' into you at all. In fact, 'religion' is man made. i.e. a set of rules to control people.. usually by fear. often by control freaks... and huge ''world class, Global' institutions. These folks do not talk about 'knowing God' or learning of him, not at all. They are the controllers. They also hide the real truth. AND, they are not true followers at all. The world's 'high places' are saturated with them. In the end, God will say to them, 'Depart from me, I never knew you' Chiling words, cuz I don't want to be in that crowd
12/7/2021 4:19 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/7/2021 4:04:00 AM (view original):

Can you even Get that??

Ell Bob. Many people believe the traitors are in the Demo party. Anyhow, I understand that you are against Trump.. BUT.. being against Biden doesn't make one a traitor. Just sayin'.. 'Tis the season to be jolly.. Tra la la la la dee dah

I agree with you on that. Being against Biden does NOT make you a traitor.............BUT, denigrating the P.O.T.U.S. just because YOU don't like him is one thing.............wanting him to fail and wantonly denigrating ANY POTUS without cause just because of political Bias IS akin to wanting our Country to come apart, to fail, to cease! THAT is treacherous and traitorous in my book!
12/7/2021 8:07 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/7/2021 4:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 12/6/2021 2:34:00 AM (view original):
insane

mercy comes from people

if you can get it
I think if you depend on people for mercy, you are in for huge disappointments. But I get it if you are not on the same page with the stuff I post. It's all good

This world has never been fair.. it is a hostile place. most of it is unfit for human habitation.. but ya' can't blame God. However I understand the frustration
that's the whole point

you cannot depend on people or god for mercy

but you could get it from people

whereas god ain got no say

that spinnin disk that hurls us into the ice and sucks us into the fire

simultaneous

standin us right on that knife edge no socks and no shoes

thats god. wake up
12/7/2021 10:51 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...9 Next ▸
Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.