NEW. Past, Present, Future Progressive Full Topic

I will pass.Thanks for the invite.I do not like dead ball hitters and I do not like competing against Babe Ruth for 15 years.Just mu y opinion.I like your leagues but not this idea.
10/1/2022 9:16 AM
Okay, you talked me into it................ I will take a team
10/1/2022 12:54 PM
Thank you Landry
10/1/2022 1:37 PM
From:
MVW
To:
fatguyrd
Received:
10/4/2022 5:15:00 PM
Subject:
Past Present Future Progressive
Message:
Hi fatguyrd,

I am interested in joining your new 1970 progressive league.

Thank you.
10/4/2022 6:09 PM
3 More to Play
10/5/2022 11:42 AM

i would consider this if you'd do a Franchise Draft every season. Don't care to be locked into the same Franchise every year.
10/6/2022 9:19 AM (edited)
Keeping the same franchise makes it a progressive. When mlb expands there will be some movement.
10/6/2022 11:34 AM
I would like a team
10/6/2022 1:22 PM
Welcome bkdries
10/6/2022 1:49 PM
I'm in...
10/7/2022 10:39 PM
Welcome pmars
10/7/2022 11:18 PM
Bump - need one to start drafting
10/8/2022 5:36 PM
Sure, I'll try.
10/9/2022 5:47 PM
Welcome Crazyamos
10/9/2022 7:00 PM
Go to Theme Forum for team selection
10/9/2022 8:58 PM
◂ Prev 123
NEW. Past, Present, Future Progressive Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.