New-Peanuts & Cracker Jacks Prog -Full! Topic

So that should mean a player can be drafted once in each league, yes?
2/10/2023 11:22 AM
Posted by fatguyrd on 2/10/2023 11:22:00 AM (view original):
So that should mean a player can be drafted once in each league, yes?
Yes that is possible. The AL and NL are each their own universe. They only have interaction at the World Series.
2/10/2023 12:22 PM
Trades ?
Can the AL Yankees trade Mantle to the NL Yankees ?
2/10/2023 12:24 PM
I am in another progressive (FFP) somewhat like this, and you can only trade in your own league.
2/10/2023 3:29 PM (edited)
I am in with Minnesota - AL please
2/10/2023 3:57 PM
Posted by Landry19 on 2/10/2023 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Trades ?
Can the AL Yankees trade Mantle to the NL Yankees ?
Trades will be limited to your league during the season. Trading between leagues will be permitted in the offseason.
2/10/2023 5:57 PM
Posted by midknight on 2/10/2023 3:57:00 PM (view original):
I am in with Minnesota - AL please
Welcome to the league!
2/10/2023 5:57 PM
Posted by sigblend on 2/10/2023 5:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Landry19 on 2/10/2023 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Trades ?
Can the AL Yankees trade Mantle to the NL Yankees ?
Trades will be limited to your league during the season. Trading between leagues will be permitted in the offseason.
So the answer is yes, the AL Yankees can trade Mantle to the NL Yankees ........... in the off-season
2/10/2023 6:09 PM
And what about draft picks ? If my NL Yankees trade their 1st pick to an AL team, does the AL team then get to pick from the NL draft pool ?
2/10/2023 6:14 PM (edited)
Posted by Landry19 on 2/10/2023 6:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sigblend on 2/10/2023 5:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Landry19 on 2/10/2023 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Trades ?
Can the AL Yankees trade Mantle to the NL Yankees ?
Trades will be limited to your league during the season. Trading between leagues will be permitted in the offseason.
So the answer is yes, the AL Yankees can trade Mantle to the NL Yankees ........... in the off-season
I suppose there are all kinds of possible trades that can be made. I'm not going to go down too many rabbit holes for what ifs. The league has a salary cap which would make some trades difficult for the acquiring team to make work financially. There is also the opportunity for other owners to object and veto a trade.
2/10/2023 6:18 PM
Posted by Landry19 on 2/10/2023 6:14:00 PM (view original):
And what about draft picks ? If my NL Yankees trade their 1st pick to an AL team, does the AL team then get to pick from the NL draft pool ?
Yes.
2/10/2023 6:19 PM
Just my two cents, but I think it might be better and less confusing if the leagues were just kept separate in all areas….drafts, trades
2/10/2023 6:46 PM
Agree
2/10/2023 8:00 PM
Let's put a few things to bed and get this league full.

No clones on the same team is now a rule.
I'll keep track of trades and the like so confusion should be at a minimum. It will work - trust me - I've done this before.
2/11/2023 4:31 AM
I would like the LA Dodgers and I'll put them in the AL.
2/11/2023 3:01 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
New-Peanuts & Cracker Jacks Prog -Full! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.