1961 Classic 16 - CLOSED, SEE RULES/DRAFT THREAD Topic

If there’s room, I’ll jump in.
11/25/2023 1:43 PM
I’m in if there is room.
11/25/2023 9:20 PM
signed up:
1.tedcogswell
2.tribe_fan_09
3.jeff4noles
4.Disco Dogs
5.ZeeBall
6.Tammyk
7.rbrch
8.dbrom
9.calnah
10.crustydoc
11.N4ser
12.poppapomp
13.Strubrosll
14.Lennybruce26
15.dbrom
16.Carrdoor
Waitlist
17.bluecrew65
18.benfc
11/26/2023 8:15 PM
Thanks for everyone's patience. I will try and post my draft of league rules today and will also set up a new thread for the purpose of running a draft. In the meantime, I'll send out a sitemail to everyone to confirm interest.
11/27/2023 2:10 PM
This thread is closed, for all future discussion, see the Original 16 Rules/Draft thread.
11/27/2023 4:29 PM
◂ Prev 123
1961 Classic 16 - CLOSED, SEE RULES/DRAFT THREAD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.