I have Gus Bell on the 1952 Pirates, but he is also a 1950 rookie. Will he be draft eligible?
11/26/2023 3:34 PM (edited)
Posted by fabulous on 11/26/2023 9:09:00 AM (view original):
I have Gus Bell on the 1952 Pirates, but he is also a 1950 rookie. Will he be draft eligible?
If so, I need to drop, since I am now in too many leagues with clones
He's yours alone
11/26/2023 2:36 PM
I am going to need to leave the league...not enough time to have another team!
11/27/2023 8:37 AM
League still alive?
11/29/2023 1:22 PM
Posted by fabulous on 11/29/2023 1:22:00 PM (view original):
League still alive?
Still breathing on it's own but not much activity as of late
11/29/2023 2:29 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.