Dead Ball Era Progressive Lg 1901 (Full) Topic

Posted by Razorhawg1 on 5/30/2024 11:32:00 AM (view original):
Hitters
  • 190 total hitters
  • 89,496 PA's
  • 7458 PA/Team at 12 teams

Pitchers
  • 92 total pitchers
  • 21,998 IP's
  • 1833 PA/Team at 12 teams

282 total players = 23.5 players/team

If we don't use AAA, we would need to fill those last 18 spots with 200K scrubs. I would say that we would need to pick the worst of the worst and require that they be set to "rest" all season where the SIM only plays them in an emergency situation.
I think that the whole issue of AAA or scrubs could be shelved until after we see how the draft shakes out.
There is a good innings distribution. No pitcher in 1901 is 500 innings or more.
5/30/2024 11:45 AM
Count me in
5/31/2024 6:59 PM
One clarification, I assume that once 6 AL or NL ballparks are selected, the last two will not be available for the remaining picks? So if or example, 6 NL parks are picked by #9, #10, 11 & 12 have to be AL parks, is that correct?
5/31/2024 11:36 PM (edited)
Glad to have you!
5/31/2024 11:30 PM
Yes bingo that’s correct
5/31/2024 11:31 PM
Got it. Thanks.
5/31/2024 11:37 PM
I"ll take a team
6/2/2024 10:53 AM
Great, glad to have you!
6/2/2024 11:27 AM
I'll join
6/2/2024 3:23 PM
Great, one more to go!
6/2/2024 4:03 PM
Been awhile, but I will give it a shot.
6/3/2024 6:54 PM
Woo hoo, we're good to go!
6/3/2024 9:10 PM
Great, glad to have you!
6/3/2024 10:08 PM
Hey, I was slow pulling the trigger on this one, but wait list me if you please....
6/4/2024 8:47 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Dead Ball Era Progressive Lg 1901 (Full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.