4 Random Seasons & 2026, 1920-2026 (need 4) Topic

I have been listening to the podcast "Lost Ballparks". The host has spoken with Cal Ripkin, Dave Parker, Bobby Schantz, Carl Erskine, and others. The best line is from Ozzie Smith who went to high school with Eddie Murray. They were both on the baseball and basketball team. Ozzie says, "If you ask Eddie, the only time I passed is when the ball hit off my knee." Check it out!
10/3/2026 10:05 PM (edited)
Now I get the comments box. Sign me up! I just check for 2026 players but didn't see any. Should be fun.
10/3/2026 11:14 AM
Glad you could get to the comment box. Despite WIS support writing that 2026 would be ready on Friday, 2026 is not available yet. Hopefully Monday.

Here are your sets:

  • Set 1: 1961, 1964, 2009, 2020, 2026
  • Set 2: 1933, 1934, 1993, 1997
  • Set 3: 1921, 1931, 1975, 1992
  • Set 4: 1989, 1999, 2007, 2019
  • Set 5: 1964, 1995, 1997, 2022
  • Set 6: 1981, 1996, 2011, 2024
  • Set 7: 1936, 1952, 1991, 2023
  • Set 8: 1950, 1954, 1988, 2019
  • Set 9: 1937, 1942, 1943, 1971
  • Set 10: 1937, 1967, 1971, 1975

Timestamp: 2026-10-03 15:21:18 UTC

10/3/2026 11:23 AM
I will give it a shot please
10/3/2026 1:07 PM
Glad to have you

Here are your sets:

  • Set 1: 1920, 1930, 1956, 1992, 2026
  • Set 2: 1993, 2008, 2017, 2020
  • Set 3: 1924, 1942, 1968, 2023
  • Set 4: 1922, 1983, 2010, 2020
  • Set 5: 1936, 1949, 1967, 1991
  • Set 6: 1924, 1957, 1980, 1993
  • Set 7: 1929, 1941, 1969, 1986
  • Set 8: 1930, 1957, 1971, 2015
  • Set 9: 1928, 1941, 1948, 1983
  • Set 10: 1927, 1941, 1952, 1953

Timestamp: 2026-10-03 17:21:28 UTC

10/3/2026 1:22 PM
Still keep refreshing waiting to see the players show up, but this looks fun and I love me some Randoms,

Ill give this a go
10/3/2026 2:58 PM
Even though WIS support said 2026 would be ready yesterday, I'm guessing Monday PM
Glad to have you

Here are your sets:

  • Set 1: 1944, 1954, 1999, 2010, 2026
  • Set 2: 1925, 1934, 1949, 1999
  • Set 3: 1932, 1953, 1963, 1977
  • Set 4: 1971, 1974, 1997, 2006
  • Set 5: 1943, 1978, 1981, 1988
  • Set 6: 1939, 1951, 1956, 1980
  • Set 7: 1971, 1983, 1997, 2004
  • Set 8: 1950, 1975, 2001, 2022
  • Set 9: 1932, 1935, 1940, 1956
  • Set 10: 1921, 1986, 2023, 2025

Timestamp: 2026-10-03 19:56:00 UTC

10/3/2026 3:56 PM
Still no 2026 season yet????
10/4/2026 8:49 AM
I'm guessing 2026 will be available Monday afternoon.
I am not a Padres fan, but Ty France should not have been out. Catching the ball off the ceiling must be equivalent to catching the ball off the wall.
10/4/2026 9:28 AM (edited)
In
check out our odd pyramid league in the classified
10/4/2026 10:37 PM
I will check out odd

Here are your sets:

  • Set 1: 1980, 1994, 2021, 2022, 2026
  • Set 2: 1925, 1947, 1977, 1997
  • Set 3: 2003, 2007, 2017, 2021
  • Set 4: 1928, 1946, 1957, 1970
  • Set 5: 1955, 2017, 2022, 2024
  • Set 6: 1942, 1959, 1962, 2023
  • Set 7: 1921, 1926, 1981, 2003
  • Set 8: 1922, 1935, 1943, 2006
  • Set 9: 1921, 1959, 1985, 2005
  • Set 10: 1946, 1949, 1960, 1996

Timestamp: 2026-10-05 05:27:02 UTC

10/5/2026 1:29 AM
I'm in
10/5/2026 8:40 AM
Fantastic

Here are your sets:

  • Set 1: 1940, 1951, 1997, 2012, 2026
  • Set 2: 1921, 1942, 1947, 2004
  • Set 3: 1934, 1935, 1978, 1980
  • Set 4: 1950, 1973, 1984, 1989
  • Set 5: 1934, 1935, 1963, 1970
  • Set 6: 1925, 1929, 1950, 1961
  • Set 7: 1931, 1932, 1950, 1978
  • Set 8: 2001, 2002, 2015, 2022
  • Set 9: 1930, 1935, 1943, 1987
  • Set 10: 1931, 1946, 1955, 1961

Timestamp: 2026-10-05 15:04:14 UTC

10/5/2026 11:05 AM
I followed up with WIS support today (10/5) on the availability of the 2026 season.
WIS Support wrote"
"I [WIS Support] followed up with the devs today and it sounds like the 3rd party site still hasn't updated things on their side."
10/5/2026 11:10 AM
I am only using the top row dates right?
10/5/2026 5:47 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
4 Random Seasons & 2026, 1920-2026 (need 4) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.