1-3-5-7-9 Draft - Expansion Team Edition Topic

I'll take it, TBD
10/2/2026 1:50 PM
2011 Toronto Blue Jays
10/2/2026 4:21 PM
Wow that filled fast, I guess I'm on the wait-list
10/2/2026 4:26 PM
1994 Padres
10/2/2026 7:51 PM
via text, thejuice6 selects 1969 Senators
10/2/2026 8:38 PM
Sorry for the delay, I had to focus on my Browns last night. And in a strange coincidence, the refs just threw another flag.

1998 Marlins

10/2/2026 10:11 PM
I will start a new "Drafting Thread" in the Theme League Owners forum
10/3/2026 7:58 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 123
1-3-5-7-9 Draft - Expansion Team Edition Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.