Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Ok Bracco, here's your example: just happened today. The contents of a made-up Executive Order spreads from Network to Network like wild fire, accompanied by blasphemous criticism of Trump and his Administration. When it becomes obvious all these news "professionals" were duped, they barely mention it and move on to Boeing (their next bashing attempt). No apologies. No concern over who made-up and leaked the info. Nothing. Like I said, left, left and more left, just like NASCAR. Heck, I think I'll tweet that one to Trump myself. He can start calling them NASCAR Media. He'll love it.
2/17/2017 2:38 PM
I don't know about you, but I don't think that Trump should be dealing for Boeing until he finally straightens out the Nordstrom's fiasco.
2/17/2017 3:10 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/17/2017 3:10:00 PM (view original):
I don't know about you, but I don't think that Trump should be dealing for Boeing until he finally straightens out the Nordstrom's fiasco.
I'm willing to bet that Trump feels like most Americans, in that there is no Nordstrom's "fiasco", nothing to "straighten out", and only those who are true haters or just love to argue about nothing feel otherwise.
2/17/2017 3:17 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 2/17/2017 12:22:00 PM (view original):
BTW, I agree that Trump is TRYING to troll the media. Personally, I think it's a dumb tactic... He comes off as petty and bullying. Remember when your mom told you to ignore that mean MikeT on the playground, and said "Don't lower yourself to their level"... someone needs to tell that to Trump.
Trump is trolling the media like he's trolled Rosie O'Donnell. In some ways it's brilliant. He was never going to 'beat' the media.... No Republican could. So instead of beat them he trolls them. Yes he looks petty and foolish but polls are showing the media looks like the bigger fool. The sayings go - never argue with a fool because onlookers may not be able to tell the difference or never argue with a fool, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

In the end Trump is only putting out a 140 character tweet... It's the news talking about it all day. They look foolish more than he does.

The only way to kill a troll is to ignore it.... The media can't help themselves.
2/17/2017 4:00 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 4:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/17/2017 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 2/17/2017 12:22:00 PM (view original):
BTW, I agree that Trump is TRYING to troll the media. Personally, I think it's a dumb tactic... He comes off as petty and bullying. Remember when your mom told you to ignore that mean MikeT on the playground, and said "Don't lower yourself to their level"... someone needs to tell that to Trump.
Trump is trolling the media like he's trolled Rosie O'Donnell. In some ways it's brilliant. He was never going to 'beat' the media.... No Republican could. So instead of beat them he trolls them. Yes he looks petty and foolish but polls are showing the media looks like the bigger fool. The sayings go - never argue with a fool because onlookers may not be able to tell the difference or never argue with a fool, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

In the end Trump is only putting out a 140 character tweet... It's the news talking about it all day. They look foolish more than he does.

The only way to kill a troll is to ignore it.... The media can't help themselves.
Is there anything Trump could do that you would think is a bad move?
Start world war 3
2/17/2017 4:05 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Ok. What if he was secretly working with Russia and China to enrich himself at a cost to the US?
Of course I wouldn't approve of that. Is that happening?
2/17/2017 4:08 PM
Ok. What if he was secretly working with Russia and China to enrich himself at a cost to the US?
2/17/2017 4:09 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/17/2017 4:09:00 PM (view original):
Lol. I was thinking the same thing
2/17/2017 4:09 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 2/17/2017 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/17/2017 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Ok Bracco, here's your example: just happened today. The contents of a made-up Executive Order spreads from Network to Network like wild fire, accompanied by blasphemous criticism of Trump and his Administration. When it becomes obvious all these news "professionals" were duped, they barely mention it and move on to Boeing (their next bashing attempt). No apologies. No concern over who made-up and leaked the info. Nothing. Like I said, left, left and more left, just like NASCAR. Heck, I think I'll tweet that one to Trump myself. He can start calling them NASCAR Media. He'll love it.
Bull ****. No such thing happened. It is another example of the rights need to get out those "alternative facts" You are a lying sack of **** and just a word of warning, your NASCAR reference is cute but I doubt that Dump would want to offend all of the rednecks in his base who happen to be NASCAR fans.

And it is Mr Bracco to you jagoff.
Ignoring facts and the truth doesn't change them, even though you and b_l wish it would.
You both keep arguing with opinions and getting destroyed by facts and truths.
STFU, accept your defeat, give the new Administration time to get things done, then make a judgement.
Hatred for and disrespect of, your Country's leaders means you don't deserve to be called Mr. by anyone.
What strange branch of the Military taught you that? Sounds more like an Anti-American terrorist group thing.
2/17/2017 4:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...29|30|31|32|33...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.