Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by moy23 on 2/13/2015 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sodee on 2/13/2015 1:23:00 PM (view original):
The stock market is on fire and jobs have increased every month since he's been the prez.  I'm pleased.
The stock market was on fire from 2002 to 2007 as well. What goes up must come down.

And yes - Obama has done a great job of increasing the # of low wage part time jobs every month.
The market doesn't have to do anything. When W was inaugurated in January of 2001, the Dow was at 10.6k, In December of 2003 it was at 10.3k. In July of 2006 it was at 10.8k. When W left office in January of 2009, it was at 7.9k.

Now it's at 18k. 
2/13/2015 3:43 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/12/2015 9:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/11/2015 11:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/11/2015 10:15:00 PM (view original):
Oh good.  It's you.  Thanks for dropping by.  Lets see……………..

Your point is the meaning of words DO change.  I agree.  They have.  Mostly slang.  Not so much Webster.

It would be an interesting study to see how much has changed in the last 2 centuries here.  I'm sure it's been done and can easily be found.

I wonder, off the top of your head, your short list of those words.
Awful
Husband
Cute
Fantastic
Inmate
Egregious
Divest

Should I keep going?
No.  Explain the 7 you have listed.

I'm still waiting.
2/13/2015 4:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/13/2015 8:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/13/2015 4:12:00 AM (view original):
Obama reaks of incompetence. That's pretty clear at this point. He botched up Iraq, botched up Obamacare, botched up Bergdahl, botched up Egypt, botched up Syria, Botched up the national debt, botched up the widening income gap, botched up Ferguson and Treyvon Martin, Can't get one single republican vote....

Worst. President. Ever.
To be fair, he wasn't getting a republican vote on anything no matter what he did.

And he certainly didn't mess up the debt.
FAIL

You failed on marriage. You stay in first grade until you smarten up.

Didn't matter if he got a Republican vote.  He owned it all the first 2 years and could do whatever he wanted.  Why didn't he go for gay marriage and immigration reform then?  Why did he say he would focus like a laser on jobs only to screw us with obamacare?  And when he couldn't get the votes he had Harry Reid changed the rules of the Senate so a simple majority would pass a bill instead of the 60 needed in the past.  9 free votes.  A bunch of crap.  Didn't mess up the debt?  HE DOUBLED IT! 

You are already at FAIL and staying in 1st grade.  Start getting it right or I'm sending you back to pre-school!
2/13/2015 4:16 PM
I'm assuming you have access to the internet. Use google. All of those words completely changed in meaning over time. As opposed to the word marriage, which has just expanded in its definition to include gay married couples along with straight married couples.
2/13/2015 4:18 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/13/2015 11:24:00 AM (view original):
I really don't think of Obama as a failure. He got healthcare reform passed and that looks like it will be a good thing going forward. The economy is turned around and we are fighting less wars.

I'm disappointed that he isn't really all that liberal, especially when it comes to taxes, banks, and Wall St., but oh well.

Obama isn't the worst president of the last 20 years, let alone ever.
FAIL FAIL FAIL

COME ON!  CRIPES!  Can't you get anything right?

His healthcare reform (READ TAX TAX TAX) passed after midnight with a simple majority vote under new rules and the pen of Justice Roberts because it is a tax it's not a tax it is a tax it's not a tax it's whatever and we got 9 free votes so screw you.

The economy sucks.  U-6 numbers have us in the double digits for unemployment.  U-3 is a moke for first graders. More people are unemployed now than ever. If you do have a job it is part time. 

We are fighting less wars because obama pulled out of all of them so we have to go back in and fight them all over again. We fight less wars now because he is a coward and his supporters are stupid first graders.  We are at war.  We are in a century war.  First graders can't fight it.  They run like they were in recess.

Obama is a crony capitalist when it comes to wall street and the banks but he's a liberal commie when it comes to taxes.

Obama is the worst president eVar!  

YOU FAIL!

I expect you to work harder.  I want to see those grades come up.  I'm gonna get you into second grade if I gotta kick you into it.
2/13/2015 4:51 PM (edited)
Posted by bad_luck on 2/13/2015 4:18:00 PM (view original):
I'm assuming you have access to the internet. Use google. All of those words completely changed in meaning over time. As opposed to the word marriage, which has just expanded in its definition to include gay married couples along with straight married couples.
FAIL

I want YOU to explain it.
2/13/2015 4:34 PM
I don't know what kind of an explanation you really want. you asked for a short list of words that have changed in definition. I provided it.
2/13/2015 4:36 PM
Posted by sodee on 2/13/2015 1:23:00 PM (view original):
The stock market is on fire and jobs have increased every month since he's been the prez.  I'm pleased.
You are pleased? Really?  Do you even have a clue as to why that's happening?  I don't think you do.  I'll explain it.

Every month obama throws 85 BILLION dollars into the market.  Where does that money come from?  We don't have it.  We're broke and in debt.

I'll tell you where it comes from.  The printing press.  We just print money.  Do you think that is a good idea?

We don't have more jobs every month since he's prez.  That's a lie and I'm calling you on it.

We have less people employed now than we did 10 years ago.  The new jobs are part time.

Don't pick up anything sharp because if you are pleased then you are living in a bubble.
2/13/2015 4:43 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/13/2015 4:36:00 PM (view original):
I don't know what kind of an explanation you really want. you asked for a short list of words that have changed in definition. I provided it.
FAIL

Get off your *** and explain each one. Or don't.  Continue to do what you do.  FAIL!
2/13/2015 4:44 PM
I choose "or don't." It's pointless.

The definition of marriage already includes gay couples.
2/13/2015 5:00 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/13/2015 5:00:00 PM (view original):
I choose "or don't." It's pointless.

The definition of marriage already includes gay couples.
FAIL 

Dude!  You need to get going.  I'm about ready to take away your man card.  

You don't define because either you can't or you're lazy.  Or both.  Don't post if you can't back it. You got no cred here.

And the definition of marriage doesn't include gays.  I just read the dictionary and it's not there.

The definition of marriage hasn't changed for millenniums because because it was never necessary.  Hence the term "traditional."  

Gays have been living together since pretty much the beginning of mankind.  

The union of a man and a woman is different from 2 of the same sex.  Hijack the word if you want but they will never be the same.

Repeat your mantra over and over until you convince yourself there is no difference.  But there it is. Right in front of your lying eyes. 

A man and a woman is different from 2 of the same.  We all see it and know it and process it. If we didn't, there would be no debate.

I suspect you'll get your way.  I'll be the first to spearhead a move to come up with a new word that explains the obvious.  
2/13/2015 5:26 PM
My wife's male cousin is married to a man. They are married. The definition of marriage includes gay couples.
2/13/2015 5:33 PM
SCOTT WALKER IS GAY.

LEFT COLLEGE EARLY BECAUSE OF ILLICIT ****-SEX
2/13/2015 5:33 PM

PHOBE
2/13/2015 5:38 PM
EXACTLY!

DOUGIE MEET MIKEY!
2/13/2015 5:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...317|318|319|320|321...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.