Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2015 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, that's pretty much what he said.  "If not me, someone else would do it."
You are  a liar.

5/9/2015 1:27 PM
Posted by plague on 5/9/2015 1:27:00 PM (view original):
You are  a liar.

You confirmed it in your previous post.   So, if you want to continue as a 10 year old calling names, please do.   But don't expect me to dignify your dumbassery with a response.
5/9/2015 1:34 PM
Posted by mchales_army on 5/9/2015 1:17:00 PM (view original):
LOL

They have to learn somehow?

"I'm actually doing them a FAVOR by trade raping them. If not me somebody else will. At least I'm giving them a reach around while I do so..."
Mike is outright lying. He is paraphrasing and placing quotes  from his interpretation from what I have said in the past.

I rarely make trades, however I believe everyone is responsible for their own actions and I play accordingly.

5/9/2015 1:34 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2015 1:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by plague on 5/9/2015 1:27:00 PM (view original):
You are  a liar.

You confirmed it in your previous post.   So, if you want to continue as a 10 year old calling names, please do.   But don't expect me to dignify your dumbassery with a response.
Twice you placed quotes around something I never said and tried to make it sound like I said it.

You are a liar

5/9/2015 1:35 PM
The truth evades you.  Maybe you should dig up the thread and prove that I'm lying.
5/9/2015 1:40 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2015 1:40:00 PM (view original):
The truth evades you.  Maybe you should dig up the thread and prove that I'm lying.
That is illogical. I can't dig up something I never said.

5/9/2015 1:42 PM
Mike I will make it simple for you.

I don't have a problem with new owners trading with veteran owners, just like I don't have a problem with owners vetoing trades. Most new owners who trade get upset when their trades are vetoed. I don't think you or anyone else should get to play the role of King, you have 1 vote just like everyone else. If 10 people vote that the trade is bad then everyone including the 2 owners involved should respect that its a bad trade. If that is not acceptable then the rules should be changed. I have seen more arguments in worlds involving trades than anything else. I am a firm believer in being responsible for your own actions, following rules, and freedom of choice, that is in real life and in game.

5/9/2015 1:59 PM (edited)
It was a while ago, and who knows in which thread it was buried in, but I do specifically remember plague being called out as a trade rapist and he tried defending himself with something along the lines of "it's a learning experience for the other guy", or "if not me, then somebody else, so why not me".

Don't get hung up on quotes as they may not be exactly what was said, but as I remember, Mike's comments capture the gist of plague's so-called defense.
5/9/2015 2:01 PM
Posted by plague on 5/9/2015 1:42:00 PM (view original):

There's a thread out there where you, at the very least, implied that if you didn't offer lopsided deals to new owners, someone else would. 

Was my "quote" 100% correct?   Probably not.    But you're confirming that you have no problem abusing new owners in trade.   That's reprehensible in this silly game.   Now drop it.   I doubt anyone cares. 
5/9/2015 2:03 PM
Hell, I even qualified it with "that's pretty much".    Anyone with a semi-functional brain would recognize that I was paraphrasing.
5/9/2015 2:11 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2015 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by plague on 5/9/2015 1:42:00 PM (view original):

There's a thread out there where you, at the very least, implied that if you didn't offer lopsided deals to new owners, someone else would. 

Was my "quote" 100% correct?   Probably not.    But you're confirming that you have no problem abusing new owners in trade.   That's reprehensible in this silly game.   Now drop it.   I doubt anyone cares. 
Don't change the subject and accuse me of something, then tell me to drop it after you get the last word. If you wish to drop the subject and stay on subject then don't respond to this

I don't believe I ever implied what you said,, it's possible that is the way you construed it.

I have no problem with you paraphrasing but don't place quotes around something like I said it.

I don't deny that we have had conversations on this subject, but you always twisted what I said into something more than what I said.

I am confirming that I believe that people are responsible for their own actions, people must follow the rules, and people have the freedom to choose. Now you can twist that however you like because that is what you do.

5/9/2015 2:22 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/9/2015 2:22:00 PM (view original):

Detective mchales_army found it:

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?ForumID=58&TopicID=425238&ThreadID=10706613#l_10706613

I read the first several pages of that thread. It  follows my belief, however no where does it say I personally try and take advantage of new owners.
5/9/2015 2:32 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/9/2015 2:22:00 PM (view original):

Detective mchales_army found it:

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?ForumID=58&TopicID=425238&ThreadID=10706613#l_10706613

That's not it.  I referenced his trade rape tactics before he started defending.   It was a thread before that one when he proudly defended his "strategy".

It may be in this one too but I didn't read past the first exchange about it.
5/9/2015 2:46 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2015 2:11:00 PM (view original):
Hell, I even qualified it with "that's pretty much".    Anyone with a semi-functional brain would recognize that I was paraphrasing.

This.

Now unbunch your panties and take advantage of a new owner.

5/9/2015 2:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...34|35|36|37|38...54 Next ▸
Critical news debate Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.