Back in the olden days when I believe dinosaurs still roamed parts of the West...

I played in a 4-on-4 pickup game with teammates Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas and Ken Johnson (starting big at Michigan St, drafted around 25th by the Blazers)
And we lost. I'm still trying to figure out the weak link on the team. Must have been the beginning of the tension between Magic and Isiah.

As Isiah said when he grabbed me by the back of the arm, "You take.... Sh*t, they all big"
6/11/2020 10:57 AM
When I was in my 20s I played in a 4-on-4 league at the local JCC, and had to guard Jason Capel when he was coaching at VCU. Hilarious. Iā€™m 5ā€™11ā€ and slow.
6/11/2020 7:57 PM
Posted by oldwarrior on 6/11/2020 10:57:00 AM (view original):
Back in the olden days when I believe dinosaurs still roamed parts of the West...

I played in a 4-on-4 pickup game with teammates Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas and Ken Johnson (starting big at Michigan St, drafted around 25th by the Blazers)
And we lost. I'm still trying to figure out the weak link on the team. Must have been the beginning of the tension between Magic and Isiah.

As Isiah said when he grabbed me by the back of the arm, "You take.... Sh*t, they all big"
How many points did Larry, Kareem, Bill, & Moses drop on you personally?
6/11/2020 9:57 PM
fyi, the other team in the 4-on-4 was Dominique, Mark Aguirre, Derek Harper and a former Michigan St player that was on the coaching staff.
'Nique threw one down and I was sure to be nowhere near the landing zone.
6/12/2020 7:27 PM
ā—‚ Prev 1...37|38|39

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.