New Progressive Lg-Cartwright Prog 1885-full Topic

I like Detroit please.........
11/13/2011 6:55 PM
got it kat! Thanks for playing
11/14/2011 8:23 AM
we are getting close-4 more needed to play.

I will go ahead and pick my city

Washington
11/14/2011 8:25 AM
I'm interested in the Chicago franchise.

Chicago (south side park)

11/15/2011 12:19 PM
Posted by mark102857 on 11/15/2011 12:20:00 PM (view original):
I'm interested in the Chicago franchise.

Chicago (south side park)

sounds good man-Thanks for playing!
11/15/2011 6:47 PM
jt111583 has joined via sitemail. Says he is new to this so let's all give him all the help he needs.
11/15/2011 6:48 PM
he selected NY(Polo Grounds)
11/15/2011 6:48 PM
On a roll! I've been pushing the league in each league I'm in. I got mark but no one else so far. I did get an offer from daveymac -- if someone accepts a team in neabaseball's 1971 league, he'll join this one. I don't need to join another 1970s-era league, but if anyone else is willing, let me know.
11/16/2011 11:28 AM
OK I will jump in this thing with Baltimore and Oriole Park IV

Always good to see a few familiar faces.
11/16/2011 1:10 PM

I've been tempted by this one for a while...I will grab the last slot in Boston.

11/16/2011 1:14 PM
Posted by derek2hof on 11/16/2011 1:12:00 PM (view original):
OK I will jump in this thing with Baltimore and Oriole Park IV

Always good to see a few familiar faces.
Likewise!
11/16/2011 1:31 PM
Posted by ctorkelson on 11/16/2011 1:14:00 PM (view original):

I've been tempted by this one for a while...I will grab the last slot in Boston.

....and another former division mate!!.... and we are full......Full speed ahead, Capt Szczubelek!
11/16/2011 1:32 PM
Wooooo!!!!
11/16/2011 1:41 PM
OK we are full.
I will get things rolling when I get home from work tonight.
Thanks again to all who have joined!
11/16/2011 3:06 PM
I'll be the first to admit I don't know a lot about players from this era but I'm really looking forward to learning about the pioneers of baseball. For example, I had no idea Bill Cartwright had anything to do with the development of baseball :-)
11/18/2011 12:43 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
New Progressive Lg-Cartwright Prog 1885-full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.