Where before WIS let me transfer any team, now they won't let me transfer even a full-priced ($12.95) team.
They're telling me I have to buy a Gift Certificate, and I can use a credit card or Reward Points to buy it. I don't want to use my credit card, and I don't have enough Reward Points. I have $40 in credits on the site, though -- but for some reason I can't use that. And apparently I can't use those credits to buy Reward Points (although I can use Reward Points to buy credits).
Who's on First?!
I explained to them why I wanted to do this. I wrote:
I'm not transferring these teams to make work for you, or to game the system in any way. I'm transferring them to keep alive a progressive league. We need to give new owners free teams to take over abandoned weak teams. These leagues will die if you make it harder for us. I'm really failing to see what's in it for you to throw obstacles in our path.
They responded by repeating that I would have to buy a Gift Certificate.
I will use my credit card, because I already promised the owner a free team. But wow.