Decade Franchise Rookie Prog...need a couple Topic

If you select Shohei as a rookie could you use his pitcher or hitter stats as you wished season by season?
7/24/2023 2:55 AM
Also wondering if you drop or retire a player from beyond 69 expansion team 25th player is he going into the pool again or is there going to be a black list?
7/24/2023 3:11 AM
Sounds interesting. I'm in.
7/24/2023 8:16 PM
I take it the franchises will be randomly assigned?
7/24/2023 8:45 PM (edited)
How do we start? 20 owners will draft one of the franchises.
7/24/2023 9:03 PM
Posted by pmars2001 on 7/24/2023 9:03:00 PM (view original):
How do we start? 20 owners will draft one of the franchises.
Thanks, I missed that.
7/25/2023 12:35 AM
benfc and I are not listed as committed owners on front post of guys in the league. That takes it down to 6 I think.
7/25/2023 2:21 AM
Posted by benfc on 7/24/2023 8:45:00 PM (view original):
I take it the franchises will be randomly assigned?
The plan is to draft your franchise.
7/25/2023 3:24 PM
Posted by BullMoose on 7/25/2023 2:21:00 AM (view original):
benfc and I are not listed as committed owners on front post of guys in the league. That takes it down to 6 I think.
It does....and welcome guys!
7/25/2023 3:25 PM
SIX TO GO GUYS.

C'MON BOYS LETS GIVE IT A GO.
7/25/2023 3:26 PM
Posted by BullMoose on 7/23/2023 11:50:00 PM (view original):
also curious as to reason 1st decade starts in 1901 rather than year inding in 0 (1900) like the rest of the decadse (1910, 1920, 1930, etc?
There was no AL in 1900 so I chose 1901 as the mutual startimg point. Remember they must be rookies for year 1.
7/25/2023 4:03 PM
Hey, thunderkat. Looks interesting, and fairly low maintenance. Sign me up.
7/26/2023 7:36 AM
Looks interesting. I'm in.
7/26/2023 6:15 PM
down to 4 after these two are added.
7/26/2023 8:09 PM
The more I look at this league, the more I like it. Jump in.
7/26/2023 8:38 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Decade Franchise Rookie Prog...need a couple Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.