THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

This is not a thread for bringing up your subjects.
I post news stories and one can post in response to my reports on stories.
6/2/2021 8:35 PM
6/3/2021 3:35 AM
CALLING OCCUPANTS OF INTERPLANETARY CRAFT

Information from the report is starting to be leaked.
The possibilities are the following -

1. russian
2. Chinese
3. crafts not of any country on earth
4. weather balloons
5. aerial illusions or abnomolies

weather balloons is out. That leaves 4.
aerial illusions is believed by very very few because these things are followed on radar and are reported by so many experienced pilots as tangible technological objects. That leaves 3.

now this is my own perception re Russian or Chinese.
I would rule out Chinese. China is a country that rips everybody else off and has a very low nuclear stockpile for such a large power...it just started a young space program and these things have been reported by fighter jet pilots for decades....so I can’t see it coming from China.

that leaves 2.

I would give credence to the Russia possibility.
They have allegedly created supersonic missles although the jury is out on that one and they do have the microwave weapon technology.
for these crafts to be Russian they would have to have technology that greatly surpasses our own and they would have had to perfected this for at least 20 years but probably more.
these “crafts” do fly at supersonic speeds but also hover and stop on a dime and reverse direction at incredible speed.

I an most interested in seeing the attention paid to the foreign adversary country possibility. There will be a classified section but stuff will come out. Sen. Rick Rubio has shown a very keen interest. I will be paying close attention to his conclusions and statements.

there will be some that will say it is American but why would we terrorize our own pilots and then publicize these things in this way. I can’t believe that.

If it is Russian that is scary that they can be so incredibly more advanced and powerful and that we can’t even have a clue as to what they are up to.

I think this is the first report of more to follow.
we have come very far from operation blue book.
we might be entering a transition period of disclosure.
6/4/2021 10:49 PM (edited)
Little Marco is a tool. And we ARE being watched.............but not by the Russkies...... they use human assets.
6/4/2021 2:20 PM
THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN AMERICA

several months before they were bound Facebook has decided on the terms of the trump’s suspension and the rationale according to the private company’s rules and guidelines.

The formerly elected moron in chief gets a suspension of 2 years making him eligible to return in early 2023.

Facebook stressed that the lengthy suspension which qualifies as the worst penalty short of a lifetime ban was necessitated by trump’s instigation of the insurrection considering him to be the cause and the person accountable for what happened.

Interestingly, the suspension update delivered approximately 4 months early came only days after the trump announced new trump qanon kkk nazi the proud to be dumb coalition rallies.

I don’t consider it a coincidence. I take the timing as a warning to Trump that he faces a lifetime ban if he invites and incites any more violence.
6/4/2021 5:05 PM (edited)
Head on Backwards

you know the **** has hit the fan when a former president - as it was - walks around in public with his pants on backwards. Yeah shut up please about President Joseph R. Biden.

There must have been quite a buzz in the crowd.
Time will tell if this will start a new trend among millions of trumpers who will love to walk that way.

many are saying it is a new gay fashion thing for sex on the run when too busy. Don’t even have to take your pants off.

as far as I can determine this was a real thing.
Maybe he is setting up an insanity plea like that mob guy - the chin - who used to walk around in Brooklyn in his pajamas and robe.

trump republicans do everything *** backwards.
it is a thing.

the great Clarence Williams lll has passed on at 81.
He did us all a solid.....cool guy lives on.

btw - it was a doctored photo but still - it made perfect sense.
6/6/2021 10:13 PM (edited)
More on the UFO Jazz

when I was a kid I was a believer. Then I became agnostic. I’m still agnostic. Because I think with logic and facts and science and legitimate sources of information.

some are pushing the theory of Russian and or Chinese hypersonic drones.

But China is
just now developing hypersonic missles and Russia is behind us in hypersonic missles so how can they st the same time have hypersonic drones that have technology that is way way way more advanced then anything we can yet contemplate producing.

let’s hope we can find out what is in the classified section.
id like to know if we ever try to shoot these objects and if not why not or what has happened if we tried.
6/7/2021 8:06 PM (edited)
The Many Perils of Pauline

under construction - a list of Trump cases and possible cases being built.

1. Manhattan tax and bank fraud - criminal federal
2. NY atty general civil and criminal also business tax and fraud with some different focus and some overlap.
3. Continuation of the Michael Cohen Stormy Daniels matter slotted in #1 but could be separated from it probably not.
4. New York family estate fraud case brought by nasty niece Mary Trump for millions and revenge.
btw - the atty for former judge and sister of Trump once represented me and my sister in a family estate matter. Boy did he charge by the minute.
5. Defamation civil case - Jean Carrol
6. Defamation civil case - Summer Devos
7. Washington DC inauguration fraud case - currently civil but about to become criminal.
8. Potential criminal exposure in Washington DC for inciting the riot and insurrection and interference with Congress.
9 and 10. Two different civil lawsuits of congressman suing trump and others for the insurrection
11. Eventual civil lawsuits against trump and others by injured officers and families of deceased officers because of the deadly insurrection.
12. Georgia state criminal case for interfering and tampering with election results.
13. Potential federal charges for obstruction in mueller probe.
14. NAACP lawsuit for damages for violation of KKK law protecting voting rights.
15. Corporation lawsuit for fraud involving worthless brand transactions called a scam.
16. maybe future lawsuits from lawyers for unpaid fees.
17. I’m speculating but maybe IRS suits for back taxes and maybe fraud and evasion - 1040.
18. - who knows what else ?
6/9/2021 12:50 AM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 6/4/2021 5:05:00 PM (view original):

several months before they were bound Facebook has decided on the terms of the trump’s suspension and the rationale according to the private company’s rules and guidelines.

The formerly elected moron in chief gets a suspension of 2 years making him eligible to return in early 2023.

Facebook stressed that the lengthy suspension which qualifies as the worst penalty short of a lifetime ban was necessitated by trump’s instigation of the insurrection considering him to be the cause and the person accountable for what happened.

Interestingly, the suspension update delivered approximately 4 months early came only days after the trump announced new trump qanon kkk nazi the proud to be dumb coalition rallies.

I don’t consider it a coincidence. I take the timing as a warning to Trump that he faces a lifetime ban if he invites and incites any more violence.
When censorship runs, Freedom of speech is history. he was the POTUS and you are ok with muting him.

DO a re think/ The worst guys US ever had were Clinton, Johnson, Obama and the current clown aka Biden because he is just plain done in the dome... but if you think you are qualified to tell others what they can and cannot say, then you are one of 'them'

and I hate seeing posts redlined, unless they are vicious and attack other posters

Clinton had a b job on the Oval office = an affair with a 25 yr old adulteress.. ( He was 55+) and you talk as if Trump is dirty.

The US is being done in by sex perverts
6/9/2021 12:28 PM (edited)
Joe Manchin

It cannot be overstated that he is somehow a senator in a very very red state that went heavily for trump in 2020.

Manchin comes up for re-election in 2024 so he has a while. Also he turns 74 in August. In truth he is a very young 73. He is in apparent great health. But he will be 76 when he runs in 2024 and one would think it would be his last term.

If he goes all in in everything he would almost certainly lose in 24....and currently not knowing what happens in 22 the senate could be lost to the republicans in 24 depending on his status.

I have no doubt that the 2 Joes have a quiet strategy.
If in 22 the Dems pick up say 3 in senate they can reform or end the fillibuster without Manchin and he can remain a conservative democrat to his constituents.

in the meantime he plays the part and I’m sure will be there for the necessitated reconciliation portion of the infrastructure bills - there will be a small bipartisan portion.

he will vote for the John Lewis bill and a bipartisan policing bill on the way.

it is a strategy for the long game.
6/9/2021 12:35 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/9/2021 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/4/2021 5:05:00 PM (view original):

When censorship runs, Freedom of speech is history. he was the POTUS and you are ok with muting him.

DO a re think/ The worst guys US ever had were Clinton, Johnson, Obama and the current clown aka Biden because he is just plain done in the dome... but if you think you are qualified to tell others what they can and cannot say, then you are one of 'them'

and I hate seeing posts redlined, unless they are vicious and attack other posters

Clinton had a b job on the Oval office = an affair with a 25 yr old adulteress.. ( He was 55+) and you talk as if Trump is dirty.

The US is being done in by sex perverts
I didn’t redline this but it has very tangential connection to my post. This is not a general posting thread.
I report news sometimes with commentary on the news.
you can respond but this is not a free form thread.
one of the above posts was vicious and one was unrelated to the thread.
6/9/2021 12:46 PM
On your point of muting trump I agree with Facebook.
the muting of Trump was an exercise of Facebook’s freedom of speech and control of their private space without government interference.
because of the reasons that Facebook muted him I am ok with convicting Trump for his action in inciting and producing a violent and deadly and treasonous insurrection and interference of the duties of Congress.

A company like Facebook might and certainly should be possessed of a mission to be socially responsible.
6/9/2021 12:55 PM (edited)
Yesterday the President and First Lady delivered remarks to armed service members in England.
Biden’s speech was stirring and the military people were clearly into it. The biggest applause was when Biden said in oh so many words that the USA was not going to take **** off of Putin anymore.

Another thing of beauty was the speech delivered by Jill Biden. It was a stemwinder - not kidding.
she was crisp and clear and in command and interesting. Her delivery was seasoned and very very professional.
from FDR to now I count only Eleanor and Hilary and Michele and now Jill as First Ladies who could sound presidential in a speech and contribute strongly in the administration.....Laura Bush was good but a notch below.

Jill Biden will be a consequential First Lady and she is heading up an important agenda of bettering the lives of active and retired military personal and their families.
6/10/2021 12:10 PM (edited)
THE REINSTATEMENT OF TRUMP

New Politico poll shows a whopping one third of identifying republicans think that it is at the very least likely that trump will be reinstated later this year
and a portion of Dems and independents think so too.

All in all 19% think that will happen.

the USA has always been known as a country of have and have nots financially but the truth is that in terms of brains this is truly a country of have and have nots.
and it has me scared shitless.
6/10/2021 1:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...40|41|42|43|44...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.