LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

how is it possible for there to be 2500 visits to the thread in one day.......does anybody know how one person or so can do that...im interested in understanding.
5/17/2018 1:42 PM
Posted by dino27 on 5/17/2018 1:39:00 PM (view original):
dictionary meaning of farce - a sarah sanders press conference.
has there been any news or truth in past 6 months.
Certainly not from the Trump-hating Liberals in this thread, or the Democratic Party in general.

Red lined in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
5/17/2018 2:47 PM
um the Trump hating Liberals on this site would not be at a sarah sanders press conference
5/17/2018 3:29 PM
what is the most important thing is that you dont have to be liberal to hate trump..any patriotic rational person of any party is free to hate trump and does if they are patriotic and intellectually honest.....the people this thread is designed for agree....
# 4.
5/17/2018 4:12 PM
watching second season of stranger tings on netflix......winona ryder is great..im very happy for her...i will always think of her from heathers.
watching lilyhammer also...starring the one and only steve van zant....
5/17/2018 4:20 PM
trump dictionary meaning "of many people are saying " - sycophants who want to dip their beak in the trough in the middle of the swamp.
5/18/2018 1:22 PM (edited)
trump dictionary meaning of noble peace prize - the prize to be given to robert mueller for his report to the house of reprentatives.
5/18/2018 1:23 PM (edited)
trump dictionary meaning of fake news - trump cant handle the truth.
5/18/2018 1:23 PM (edited)
how many birthers does it take to change a light bulb - none - they dont like light.
5/17/2018 4:39 PM
Posted by dino27 on 5/17/2018 4:13:00 PM (view original):
what is the most important thing is that you dont have to be liberal to hate trump..any patriotic rational person of any party is free to hate trump and does if they are patriotic and intellectually honest.....the people this thread is designed for agree....
# 4.
Yeah, it really is a basic test of whether you're rational or not. Having a negative opinion of Trump has nothing to do with political affiliations/ideologies. I'm not being funny, either. It's really that simple. If you're paying attention to what Trump's doing and you don't think he's a mess, there's something wrong with you.

P.S. You can hate Trump and still hate liberals, leftists, progressives, Bernie, Hillary, Soros, gays, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, universities, public libraries, rap music, salads, science, unions, etc. It's free to hate Trump.
5/17/2018 4:43 PM
and 9 dentists out of 10 agree.
5/17/2018 4:47 PM
today trump says that china is negatively influencing North Korea.
what ? his dear friend Xi ?
i guess the art of the veal wasn't so smart with his punishing tariffs on china.
how stupid can someone be to stick it to china right before a korean summit..
not to mention ignoring an american commitment with all the major allies and getting out of a 100% de nuke deal with North Korea's friend Iran.
if he only had half a brain.
5/17/2018 7:27 PM
oh...if you dont like my sentiments..may i refer you to rex tillerson and john kelly and cohn among his high ranking officials that have called him an idiot and a moron and a kindergartner and a liar and a dope.
5/17/2018 7:31 PM
Mueller fake investigation is over.

But don't worry. It's going to be an interesting summer.

5/17/2018 8:23 PM
doug, i keep seeing you say that......what is your basis...i dont need 17 sources.
5/17/2018 8:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...455|456|457|458|459...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.