Time Lapse Reg: Full... DRAFTING!! Topic

up
7/3/2010 10:47 PM
We are looking for 6 more great owner for this great league.
7/4/2010 1:13 PM
I'm a great owner
San Diego and Petco
7/8/2010 9:25 AM
Posted by razorclams on 7/8/2010 9:25:00 AM (view original):
I'm a great owner
San Diego and Petco
Great, thanks razorclams.
7/8/2010 12:07 PM
if you're not starting before the end of July , i'll take the Mets in Shea
7/9/2010 11:22 AM
Posted by brucel on 7/9/2010 11:22:00 AM (view original):
if you're not starting before the end of July , i'll take the Mets in Shea
Great brucel, I would like to start Mid August.
7/9/2010 5:38 PM
I'll take California/Anaheim.
7/11/2010 5:49 AM
Posted by ShackAttack on 7/11/2010 5:49:00 AM (view original):
I'll take California/Anaheim.
Thanks SharkAttack, you get Anaheim as your city and which Stadium do you want?
7/11/2010 8:52 AM
Give me Angel Stadium please.
7/11/2010 12:44 PM
Just 3 more! You know you want in!
7/11/2010 9:29 PM
I will take Atlanta and Turner Field if available
7/13/2010 2:46 PM
Posted by styles12345 on 7/13/2010 2:46:00 PM (view original):
I will take Atlanta and Turner Field if available
Thanks styles12345.
7/13/2010 3:58 PM
Oh . . . Baby . . . . just 2 to go . . . . .
7/13/2010 11:10 PM
Looking for those last 2.  Looking to draft mid August after summer vacations finish up.
7/15/2010 7:07 PM
yatagon is in via sitemail.  We only need one.
7/17/2010 1:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Time Lapse Reg: Full... DRAFTING!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.