Rasmussen and Polling Topic

"you should be worried about deflation, not inflation"

Deflation?  How are all the debts going to be paid?   Is it that you just can't fathom 20 Trillion dollars?  When you owe more than you have, and the ability to just print more money, what do you think is going to happen?  Do you think we can just keep this up?   Does even your progressive wonderworld have a limit?    Apparently not.
8/29/2012 9:30 PM
You're an angry elf.

And we don't owe 20 trillion.
8/29/2012 9:54 PM
It won't affect me that much, so more curious than angry.     In 4 years it will be 20 Trillion if we don't stop.     16 Trillion right now.  A budget with 1.1 Trillion more than taxes provide.   20 Trillion.  +     
8/29/2012 10:21 PM
Posted by seamar_116 on 8/29/2012 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 8/29/2012 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by seamar_116 on 8/29/2012 8:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 8/29/2012 12:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by raucous on 8/28/2012 11:29:00 PM (view original):
IT'S GWB's FAULT!!!!!  4EVA!!!!
This statement is not true.

When asked to explain why a normal cyclical downturn is the fault of Bush they will hem and haw and give all kind of generalities about regulations and tax cuts.

Fact is the crash was caused by the real estate bubble. The reason we are still in it is massive government spending and bad econimic policies of Obama!
LOL...Swamp doesn't even no who the conservatives in the Pit are.

Footnote for Swamp...raucous is a conservative who is also not a big Romney fan. But if you've ever bothered to actually read posts and note who the posters are, you would have recognized the raucous was being SARCASTIC, and making a point that too many liberals immediately default to the "Blame Bush" line of thinking.

I pity the fool who misinterprets raucous' posts...
I know who is who. I knew it was sarcasm.

I didnt attack the person. I didnt call him a liberal.

I just went on the same idea that he presented as comedy in a more expanded way. There was a lull and I wanted to keep this theme alive so I reopened the topic.

And of course you would take the time to call me stupid, but you would not take the time to respond to the issue, because you have no response.

I'm calling BULLSHIT...it was your typical knee-jerk reaction to something you disagreed with, without bothering to understand...

And only in your mind would calling someone a "liberal" be considered an "attack"...ouch...my feelings are hurt.

<<I just went on the same idea that he presented as comedy in a more expanded way.>>

I see....so he made a sarcastic comment, and you went with the same idea by, attacking it in your typical fashion...totally absolving Bush for anything having to do with the economy as part of a "normal cycle" and blaming everything on Obama. You are right...that is the epitome of topical humor....

Swamp...when you speak...there is no "issue"   only the clanging of gongs and cymbals signifying nothing. A parrot or mynah bird can always fill in for you when you want to take a break.

I do it all the time when a topic is ended by a Con and I want it active again I will comment on their idea.

All you have to do is look at the wording and you will see the truth.

I know you think all Conservatives are stupid, but that doesnt make it true.
8/30/2012 1:31 AM
And of course if your side had any ideas left you would be discussing them instead of looking for technical flaws and semantics arguments.

100 people in a mall would want me as their Rep and not you.
8/30/2012 1:33 AM
Fear of deflation is a very technical issue that economists discuss.

In reality if we have deflation that is really an issue it means we are already to far gone.
8/30/2012 1:38 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 8/30/2012 1:33:00 AM (view original):
And of course if your side had any ideas left you would be discussing them instead of looking for technical flaws and semantics arguments.

The song is called, "Takin' Retards to the Zoo."

Not the mall.

Besides, you couldn't fit 100 on a short bus.
8/30/2012 1:42 AM

I'll take that bet at any mall, anywhere in the world. And it would not even be close. 80/20 at worst for me, because I assume that some men and women like 'em super-sized....

My wit, intelligence, worldliness, spirituality, charm, good looks, solid reasoning, sense of compassion and empathy...doggone it Swamp....people just like me. You wouldn't have a chance. Oh, and I forgot my self-effacing humility.

And I'm not busting on anybody but YOU. Trying to have an intelligent conversation with you, ....well I'll just stop there.....everyone can fill in their own blanks.....

I will close by saying you may be right....you might find 100 people in a mall that would choose you...if there were 1,000 people in that mall.

Swamp...please send the varsity in to talk to me....playing the C-Team day in and day out is getting boring.

8/30/2012 9:41 AM (edited)
“The demographics race we’re losing badly,” said Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (S.C.). “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

They just need more Swamps!

Stay class Rs!
8/30/2012 10:00 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 8/30/2012 9:41:00 AM (view original):

I'll take that bet at any mall, anywhere in the world. And it would not even be close. 80/20 at worst for me, because I assume that some men and women like 'em super-sized....

My wit, intelligence, worldliness, spirituality, charm, good looks, solid reasoning, sense of compassion and empathy...doggone it Swamp....people just like me. You wouldn't have a chance. Oh, and I forgot my self-effacing humility.

And I'm not busting on anybody but YOU. Trying to have an intelligent conversation with you, ....well I'll just stop there.....everyone can fill in their own blanks.....

I will close by saying you may be right....you might find 100 people in a mall that would choose you...if there were 1,000 people in that mall.

Swamp...please send the varsity in to talk to me....playing the C-Team day in and day out is getting boring.

1 In person you described me. Less on looks and more on charm. People dont just like me, but they have always just followed me.

2 And this isnt just about charisma, strength, Inteligence and wisdom. this is also about what you are selling. Your beliefs run against the norm. You can try to sell a populous message, but I would be there to expose it.

3 The fact that I keep you and all the other lefties in check on a daily basis is all the resume I need for the A-Team.
8/30/2012 12:56 PM
Posted by seamar_116 on 8/30/2012 10:00:00 AM (view original):
“The demographics race we’re losing badly,” said Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (S.C.). “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

They just need more Swamps!

Stay class Rs!
The left has been selling the small tent pitch since 76.

It never works in Presidential Elections.
8/30/2012 12:57 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 8/30/2012 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by seamar_116 on 8/30/2012 9:41:00 AM (view original):

1 In person you described me. Less on looks and more on charm. People dont just like me, but they have always just followed me.

2 And this isnt just about charisma, strength, Inteligence and wisdom. this is also about what you are selling. Your beliefs run against the norm. You can try to sell a populous message, but I would be there to expose it.

3 The fact that I keep you and all the other lefties in check on a daily basis is all the resume I need for the A-Team.
That's a whole lot of BS in one post.....

1) Nobody follows you.  I can say that with certainty because it's clear from your posts that you don't possess any leadership ability.  Do some people listen to you some of the time?  Maybe.  But that's more for the curiosity of getting Rush's sermon in a different format.

2) You should get out of the house more if you think seamar's beliefs are against the norm.

3) You're confusing "distract" with "keep in check".
8/30/2012 1:22 PM
1 You are negative towards me because I am a Conservative. Otherwise you would notice that I can address any issue any time.

2 If anyone thinks Seamar is mainstream you need to get out of your cave.

3 No, I keep them in check. I dont let them get away with spreading the lies.
8/30/2012 9:17 PM
1) No, I'm negative towards you because you don't know what the heck you're talking about.  I know a lot of people more conservative that me on many issues that I respect......but that's because they know what they are talking about and can think for themselves.

2) Seamar is much closer to mainstream than you.  Of course, I don't know this for sure.  I'm just going on the stuff you both post.  It probably also depends on where you live.  In fact, I think you're in a very specific group.....middle-aged white men that aren't very successful financially and have been convinced by the wealthy that the poor are responsible for their lack of success.

3) The only one consistently spreading lies is you.
8/30/2012 10:43 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 8/30/2012 9:17:00 PM (view original):
1 You are negative towards me because I am a Conservative. Otherwise you would notice that I can address any issue any time.

2 If anyone thinks Seamar is mainstream you need to get out of your cave.

3 No, I keep them in check. I dont let them get away with spreading the lies.
<<2 If anyone thinks Seamar is mainstream you need to get out of your cave.>>

why would liberals live in caves? That's where the Nea-Cons live. (Neanderthal Conservatives for Swamp)
8/31/2012 12:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...24 Next ▸
Rasmussen and Polling Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.