Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Been trying like he'll for num 5 ...You been on a roll topdoggg..congrats..
4/8/2020 1:51 AM
Snewell12 earns championship #25! Congrats! Only 7 coaches have accomplished that
4/12/2020 8:18 AM
Thanks top!!
4/13/2020 8:56 AM
Posted by topdogggbm on 4/12/2020 8:18:00 AM (view original):
Snewell12 earns championship #25! Congrats! Only 7 coaches have accomplished that
it would be cool to get the handful of multiple IDs merged who are in that range to get a real count on that number, i don't know if the real number is 8 or 12 but its a pretty big variation on a % basis. also would be nice if OR's total was accurate as he's #1. i could help with some of the lining up, but its getting hazier as the years go by, who is who...
4/13/2020 11:00 AM
Posted by gillispie1 on 4/13/2020 11:00:00 AM (view original):
it would be cool to get the handful of multiple IDs merged who are in that range to get a real count on that number, i don't know if the real number is 8 or 12 but its a pretty big variation on a % basis. also would be nice if OR's total was accurate as he's #1. i could help with some of the lining up, but its getting hazier as the years go by, who is who...
I agree. But I think there's less people than you seem to think it is that have multiple IDs with massive titles. I can only think of 2 myself.... FW_Kekionga/The_Kid. And then the0nlyis/viva_il_re. I'm sure there's a couple more. But I don't think there's a ton
4/14/2020 9:42 AM
Congrats to kimball! Now joins the double digit champions club with #10 coming in Knight today!
4/14/2020 9:48 AM
Posted by topdogggbm on 4/14/2020 9:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 4/13/2020 11:00:00 AM (view original):
I agree. But I think there's less people than you seem to think it is that have multiple IDs with massive titles. I can only think of 2 myself.... FW_Kekionga/The_Kid. And then the0nlyis/viva_il_re. I'm sure there's a couple more. But I don't think there's a ton
thats why i think its worth fixing - its only about 5-10 merges that need to happen to get the important ones that affect the top of the rankings. off the top of my head, for example, that 25 title post - i know emy and acn were both REALLY close to that figure before they retired. more? less? i don't know - i know they are both are least 20. plus, those guys accumulated many of those 20 back in the old days when worlds were fuller and titles, and stats like 10+ and 20+ titles were much harder to come by. the fact that you don't know those guys are in that range, you, the keeper of the title board - shows why its so important to get it fixed!

other than those 2, OR is missing his ryan75 and hes #1, i am over 30 (barely, i think - might be 30 even) without co-coaching titles (which i think we all agree should be left out), and i would wager at least 1 more in the top 10 has titles under another ID. so that's like half the top 10, or at least 4 of the top dozen or so at a minimum. so i think its statistically relevant!

there's another 5 or so in the 10+ range that are probably worth trying to adjust, and i think it would be done. multiple IDs are just about dead now, now that we are so far removed from 1.0 (before potential, when most people considered multiple IDs fine) and when there weren't as many worlds and stuff. so i think the upkeep is really minimal, its just a little up-front aggregating... i can definitely help flush that out, if you are up for it!
4/14/2020 11:35 AM
when cimmy went from 9 to 10 his 9 got left on there, just FYI
4/14/2020 11:45 AM
holy ****, the0nly broke 20? see, even with you saying it there, i didn't even catch on. and i've known him for years, talked to him dozens or times, could list his 2nd ID given the first without hesitation. and i didn't know that! so i think... its worth doing the simple math for folks. although it now feels like i've had this revelation before... but still!
4/14/2020 11:52 AM
who is aramano's other ID? im almost positive hes up around 25, too. maybe its him, but i also think before johnsensing and piman passed me, there was someone else already in the 30s who i didn't even know was up there, back when that was like a list of... 1 or 2. lwbraun perhaps? sharrow i think was also another high powered ID perhaps. or else he just was amazing under that ID, but i think its both. girt/dalter/daalter, i dont know if he got to 20, i think it was close.
4/14/2020 12:09 PM (edited)
I think gil is volunteering to take this over for you doggg.
4/14/2020 12:12 PM
final thought before i get back to work - with that little anti-cheating push thread, i think most folks consider cheating most egregious when it happens at the top, regardless of the setting. lining up the multiple IDs of folks above 10, there's also some anti-cheating value there, no?
4/14/2020 12:15 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 4/14/2020 12:12:00 PM (view original):
I think gil is volunteering to take this over for you doggg.
nooo, you guys don't want me updating anything, i am the worst
4/14/2020 12:15 PM
Emy--14/Dcy--8 (both now active again)/Angmar--2 (long, long since retired) have 24 combined. FWIW

Lost in the Knight D2 title game last night in my quest for Emy--15 (total--25)

Also FWIW, Emy/Dcy have no teams in the same worlds for anyone wondering about that.....
4/15/2020 1:34 AM (edited)
Posted by emy1013 on 4/15/2020 1:34:00 AM (view original):
Emy--14/Dcy--8 (both now active again)/Angmar--2 (long, long since retired) have 24 combined. FWIW

Lost in the Knight D2 title game last night in my quest for Emy--15 (total--25)

Also FWIW, Emy/Dcy have no teams in the same worlds for anyone wondering about that.....
Damn, that's one I knew of and forgot to add to the conversation.... my err!!!
4/15/2020 3:15 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...20 Next ▸
Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.