The initial draft is all 1950 players not just rookies. The only time rookies have been mentioned is when you replace a territorial player.
No cap, DH, WW, below average AAA Stadium your team used.
Rufus after season starts their are procedures in the rules to make changes like the anti tanking. At about the 100 game mark follow the rules to propose your change. No I didn’t plan on any future automatic Territorials, you get what you plan for. I would have never used the players I did to replace Ashburn & Roberts in my example.
tdoak & 3day, I don’t agree with all of what you say, some of us didn’t pick the best team possible now, hoping for future players.No way would I agree to point A. Point B is interesting, but I think it is too late in the game. People picked their players based on the first proposal, changing now punishes them.
3/4/2020 8:39 PM (edited)