I will check all the selections today when I get a chance, but you are right Mr Snider is pretty much active till 1964. Then he would retire for 1 year and be available as a Legacy player in season 1966.
4/8/2020 9:11 AM
I would be interested in Tigers if Dsp was just taking them to get started
4/8/2020 9:20 AM
Posted by danidon on 4/8/2020 9:12:00 AM (view original):
I will check all the selections today when I get a chance, but you are right Mr Snider is pretty much active till 1964. Then he would retire for 1 year and be available as a Legacy player in season 1966.
Sent danidon a site mail requesting that Zach Wheat replace Duke Snider as my Legacy Hitter.
4/8/2020 10:59 AM (edited)
Posted by strubrosII on 4/8/2020 9:20:00 AM (view original):
I would be interested in Tigers if Dsp was just taking them to get started
You may have the Tigers-wish you the best of luck !!
4/8/2020 10:40 AM
1st Territorial Hitter: Norm Cash
2nd Territorial Hitter: Al Kaline
1st Territorial Pitcher: Jim Bunning
2nd Territorial Pitcher: Frank Lary
Wildcard: Rocky Colavito
Legacy Hitter: Ty Cobb
Legacy Pitcher: Schoolboy Rowe
4/8/2020 11:15 AM
Should we begin to post all in the new, dedicated forum? Praise to our new commissioner for creating this league forum for rules, keepers, draft, discussion, etc.
4/8/2020 12:35 PM
Yes - lets close this thread out as we should all have access to the private forum.


THREAD NOW CLOSED
4/8/2020 1:46 PM
◂ Prev 12345

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.