BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Biden wins 306-232 in a LANDSLIDE VICTORY over Dementia Donny.

At least Trump will always be a man of many firsts: First and only US president to lose the popular vote TWICE First and only to lose the popular vote AND be impeached. First and only to be impeached in 1st term Lost to the candidate with the highest vote count in US history
11/12/2020 10:48 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/12/2020 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Nearly 250 thousand deaths.
and? Average age is 78. Average age outside of COVID is 78.8....99.97% survival rate.

Let's blame the Democrats blame game....
11/12/2020 10:54 AM
Tell that to Herman Cain's mistress!
11/12/2020 10:57 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/12/2020 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/11/2020 11:24:00 AM (view original):
That actually sounds good. No more virus! We can actually be free to live our lives instead of being restricted in everything we do, and we don't have to worry about dying as much! Thanks Joe Biden!
Seriously? "Thanks Joe Biden"

Thanks for what exactly?

"Dying as much"---99.97% survival rate.

I am leaving again. The ignorance in this forum continues to fester. I feel sorry for America.
Bye, Felicia! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
11/12/2020 11:37 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/12/2020 10:54:00 AM (view original):
and? Average age is 78. Average age outside of COVID is 78.8....99.97% survival rate.

So you have zero problem with a virus that kills 250 thousand people?

"Don't worry, the odds that you'll die aren't *that* high!"

You were literally saying that we need to shut down immigration forever because the virus is so serious, and now you don't have a problem with a quarter million dying, even though they definitely didn't have to.

You also never answered the question about Neyanyahu.
11/12/2020 11:38 AM
If I work in an office with 100 people, and we all get the virus, there's a solid chance that one of us dies, and more have permanent negative health consequences.

CCCP: "No big deal, most of you are fine. We do need to shut down immigration, though."
11/12/2020 11:39 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/12/2020 11:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/12/2020 10:54:00 AM (view original):

So you have zero problem with a virus that kills 250 thousand people?

"Don't worry, the odds that you'll die aren't *that* high!"

You were literally saying that we need to shut down immigration forever because the virus is so serious, and now you don't have a problem with a quarter million dying, even though they definitely didn't have to.

You also never answered the question about Neyanyahu.
of course he doesn't. I doubt anyone he knows is one of the 250,000, so why should he care?
11/12/2020 1:32 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/12/2020 11:39:00 AM (view original):
If I work in an office with 100 people, and we all get the virus, there's a solid chance that one of us dies, and more have permanent negative health consequences.

CCCP: "No big deal, most of you are fine. We do need to shut down immigration, though."
99.97% survival rate. If you all have it unlikely one dies and they do they have underlying issues. We freeze immigration of course. Our unemployment is off the charts. Why would we allow people to come here.

I had this virus. Have you? I donate convalescent plasma to help others. Do you?

Shut downs do not work other than to cause depression and suicide and create economic turmoil.

Biden was elected so deaths will miraculously stop now on January 21st 2021 since all this is 100% Trump's fault.

11/12/2020 2:34 PM
of course it is not all Trump's fault, but he definitely could have dealt with it better, instead of downplaying the virus to keep from causing a panic. Do you honestly think if he had said right from the start to wear a mask, and socially distance we'd have this many deaths? We'd obviously still would have some deaths, but I highly doubt it would be 250,000. I guess we will never know.
Anyone who thinks the virus will magically go away when Biden takes over is an idiot.
11/12/2020 3:11 PM
It’s not ALL Trump’s fault, but a competent, organized federal response would have saved tens of thousands of lives and provided a financial backbone to keep states, counties, businesses, and individuals from teetering on financial collapse.
11/12/2020 4:58 PM (edited)
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/12/2020 2:34:00 PM (view original):

99.97% survival rate. If you all have it unlikely one dies and they do they have underlying issues. We freeze immigration of course. Our unemployment is off the charts. Why would we allow people to come here.

I had this virus. Have you? I donate convalescent plasma to help others. Do you?

Shut downs do not work other than to cause depression and suicide and create economic turmoil.

Biden was elected so deaths will miraculously stop now on January 21st 2021 since all this is 100% Trump's fault.

Why do you have to strawman everything?

Immigration does not increase unemployment. There's evidence that long-term it reduces unemployment.

250k dead. Again "you only have a small chance of dying, it's ok everybody."

Don't care that you had the virus. Your experiences don't speak to the million others who had it.

Shutdowns do reduce the spread and are the best way to increase the economy in the long term. Did Trump's strategy work? Did Sweden's work? Or is the best model Canada and South Korea and New Zealand, etc?

... no one says that the virus existing is 100% Trump's fault. Trump mishandled and acted too late, causing thousands more to die than should have had he been responsible. Biden won't miraculously solve the virus. However, I do expect rates to go down soon after his plan is implemented.
11/12/2020 4:37 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/12/2020 4:37:00 PM (view original):

Immigration does not increase unemployment. There's evidence that long-term it reduces unemployment.

Don't care that you had the virus. Your experiences don't speak to the million others who had it.

Shutdowns do reduce the spread and are the best way to increase the economy in the long term. Did Trump's strategy work? Did Sweden's work? Or is the best model Canada and South Korea and New Zealand, etc?

... no one says that the virus existing is 100% Trump's fault. Trump mishandled and acted too late, causing thousands more to die than should have had he been responsible. Biden won't miraculously solve the virus. However, I do expect rates to go down soon after his plan is implemented.
Drugs and alcohol kill way more people than this Co 19 b.s. You can still buy whiskey and Cigars, though
11/12/2020 10:23 PM
for good reason

they get me high

what good pray tell

can the kung flu do
11/12/2020 10:29 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/12/2020 10:29:00 PM (view original):
for good reason

they get me high

what good pray tell

can the kung flu do
You chuck bags? anyhow, why do you need to get 'high?'
11/12/2020 10:41 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/12/2020 10:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/12/2020 4:37:00 PM (view original):

Drugs and alcohol kill way more people than this Co 19 b.s. You can still buy whiskey and Cigars, though
Kinda crazy that alcohol is addictive, even to people who choose not to drink it.
11/12/2020 11:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.