1905 Free Agency Prog Lg Draft Board Topic

Pick 4.3 is Pitcher Jake Weimer
10/7/2026 10:20 AM
Pick 4.4 OF John Titus
10/7/2026 12:21 PM
Hey guys I’m traveling today for work so I can’t easily update right now but will do so asap when I get home.


Roy Thomas OF

can someone sitemail for me?
10/7/2026 1:19 PM (edited)
Posted by Razorhawg1 on 10/7/2026 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Hey guys I’m traveling today for work so I can’t easily update right now but will do so asap when I get home.


Roy Thomas OF

can someone sitemail for me?
Sitemail sent
10/7/2026 1:28 PM
4.6 3B Art Devlin
10/7/2026 3:12 PM (edited)
4.7 Johnny Evers
10/7/2026 6:36 PM
SS Joe Tinker --- I was actually looking at SS just this second and decided on

Site Mail Help
10/7/2026 6:51 PM (edited)
Board up to date
10/7/2026 7:56 PM
SM sent for remainder of round
10/7/2026 8:24 PM
◂ Prev 12345
1905 Free Agency Prog Lg Draft Board Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.