TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

isnt it a fact that the democrats are better ?
isnt that fairly obvious.
it isnt like there are any arlen spectors anymore.
thats just the way it is now.
6/12/2019 7:05 PM
no, it's not a fact. It can't be proved. I may think so. You may think so, but many people do not think so.
6/12/2019 7:24 PM
sometimes you know what you know.
6/12/2019 7:33 PM
nothing new on the condition of julian assange......still in medical care......he cannot take a leak.
6/12/2019 10:13 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/12/2019 7:33:00 PM (view original):
sometimes you know what you know.
you know what YOU think. You don't KNOW the dems are better. They are better in your opinion. Mine too, but you can ask thousands of other people and they will say its a fact that the Republicans are better than the Democrats.
6/13/2019 1:07 PM
agree to disagree......some things are just axiomatic.
opinions dont matter when you are dealing with facts.
when differences are stark there is no gray area.
it becomes simple right from wrong.
6/13/2019 1:35 PM
there is only 1 reason for 98% of the population to vote republican and that is abortion.......no other valid reason.
6/13/2019 1:38 PM
NEWS OF THE DAY

2 japanese oil tankers are torpedo attacked in strait of hummutz......is it iran ?...maybe but remember the lies of the iraq war.....careful honest analysis...no impulsiveness.

federal agency advises that kelly ann conway should be removed from federal service for serially violating federal law....and that she should suck a lemon.
6/13/2019 2:28 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 6/13/2019 1:37:00 PM (view original):
agree to disagree......some things are just axiomatic.
opinions dont matter when you are dealing with facts.
when differences are stark there is no gray area.
it becomes simple right from wrong.
like I said, I agree with you, but it is just an opinion. Give me one fact that proves Dems are better than rRepublican. I don't want a fact that proves Dems are better than a specific Republican either.
6/13/2019 2:11 PM
run down every important substantive issue.
look at issues of protecting democracy.
look at obstruction when in charge.
look at hypocrisy.
look at frankin and tell me the republicans would do that.
it is so obvious it is sad.
6/13/2019 2:14 PM
I think one of those oil tankers was Japanese owned. Not sure about the other one.
6/13/2019 2:22 PM
i was about to fix it.
6/13/2019 2:28 PM
UPDATE

whites house says they dont care about what kelly anne did...it is just a bunch of crap and partisan liberal politics.....govt agency be damned.
but the hatch act came first before the chickens and the egg.
there is no business like snow business.
watch how easily the republican congress will deflect...easy peazy.
6/13/2019 2:39 PM
some amazing science news.

a perfectly preserved head of a wolf from 40,000 yrs ago ice age found in siberia.
25% bigger then today's wolves....it lived along with the wooly mammoth.
fully preserved..... fur..tissues..ears..brain..tongue........can easily be cloned.

now there will eventually be successful cloning of the whooly mammoth and ice age wolf.
i hope scientists find a preserved sabre tooth tiger.
6/13/2019 4:13 PM
6/13/2019 4:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...568|569|570|571|572...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.