TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

PALM BEACH, Florida (The Borowitz Report)—Donald Trump was reportedly “hopping mad” on Saturday after a surprise ice raid left his Mar-a-Lago retreat with no employees.

The ice agents conducting the pre-dawn raid swept through the opulent Palm Beach club and left guests with no one to prepare their food, wash their dishes, or clean their rooms.

When informed of the news, a furious Trump reportedly barked at his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and his sons Eric and Donald, Jr., ordering them to hurry to Palm Beach and wait on tables.

A spokesman for Mar-a-Lago called the situation “dire,” warning that the resort had lost almost as many staff members as the White House.

7/15/2019 3:43 AM
i thought you were gonna say retard slapfight
7/15/2019 4:08 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/15/2019 3:43:00 AM (view original):
PALM BEACH, Florida (The Borowitz Report)—Donald Trump was reportedly “hopping mad” on Saturday after a surprise ice raid left his Mar-a-Lago retreat with no employees.

The ice agents conducting the pre-dawn raid swept through the opulent Palm Beach club and left guests with no one to prepare their food, wash their dishes, or clean their rooms.

When informed of the news, a furious Trump reportedly barked at his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and his sons Eric and Donald, Jr., ordering them to hurry to Palm Beach and wait on tables.

A spokesman for Mar-a-Lago called the situation “dire,” warning that the resort had lost almost as many staff members as the White House.

Looks like dino got a job writing for The Borowitz Report (whatever the h*ll that is).
7/15/2019 8:25 AM
likee likee.
7/15/2019 10:45 AM
1. we could have put money into human and livable holding facilities like we are supposed to.
2. we did not have to declare war on immigrants and their countries.
3. we could have worked with the united nations.
4. we could have worked with the origin nations.
5. we could have invested money into faster and more efficient and a still legally proper judicial way of handling asylum requests.....many more judges as part of this.
6. we did not have to put criminals and illegals into the same places ( cages ) with asylees......why are we mixing apples and oranges and saying all are a bunch of criminals.
7. we did not have to separate families where there is no claim that the parent (s) were a danger to the children.

we could have been the united states of america.
7/15/2019 2:30 PM
TRUMP AND THE SIGN OF THE FOUR

a press conference to begin as i write.
what has the trump done.

1. he halted the circular firing squad.
2. he took all the heat away from pelosi.
3. he has isolated the fem 4 from the rest of the democrats.
4. he has made the rest of the democrats seem more moderate by comparison.
7/15/2019 5:07 PM
IMPEACH THAT RACEST PIECE OF ****!!!!!
7/15/2019 6:43 PM
who needs arm bands when you have maga hats.
next year he is bringing out nice white pointy maga hats.
one nazi talking to another - " i told you he was really one of us "
hail trump.
bringing it all back home.
7/15/2019 6:52 PM
trump will not be available until tomorrow afternoon.
tonight his wife and in laws will be washing his mouth out with soap.
tomorrow he will be fumigated and dry cleaned.
ms melania regrets.
barron claims he was switched at birth.
7/15/2019 7:56 PM
Rep Omar has been an American citizen longer than Slovenian Visa overstay, Melania has.
7/15/2019 8:10 PM
TRUMP WILL TELL YOU THAT HER SKIN COLOR MAKES THE DIFFERANCE. THIS COUNTRY IS RESERVED FOR WHITE PEOPLE ONLY. OH, AND ALSO GAY SENATORS FROM SOUTH CAROLINA
7/15/2019 9:37 PM
WASHINGTON DC STEAK SANDWICH SHOP

when ordering tell us wit or without ( racism)
do not order unless you are speaking english
hot peppers for black and brown babies
coupons for white peoples
we serve refuse upon request
we refuse service to refugees
cages for black and brown children with scary clowns
7/16/2019 11:01 AM
TRUMP MP3 PLAYLIST

1. GET BACK
2. HELTER SKELTER
3. BACK IN THE USSR
4. PAINT IT BLACK
5. ANARCHY IN THE UK
6. REFUGEE
7. SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO
8. I DONT LIKE MONDAYS
9. GIMME SHELTER
10. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
11. MEXICAN RADIO
12. HAMBURGER IN PARADISE
13. FIVE YEARS
14. BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE
15. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT
7/16/2019 11:23 AM

7/16/2019 11:27 AM

7/16/2019 11:27 AM
◂ Prev 1...608|609|610|611|612...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.