BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
happy new year to everyone and all who visit or participate in this thread......let the debate and friendly disagreement continue in twighlight zone 2017.
1/1/2017 4:12 PM
Hopefully more working together, getting more accomplished, rather than the partisanship that has gripped this country for too long. Cheers.
1/1/2017 5:20 PM
New York Dolls- never saw them, but David Johansen was Loony in Let it Ride with Richard Dreyfus and Jennifer Tilly. He was hilarious...

Check out another glam band. The Tubes...

I never got into glam or hair bands, but once in awhile something came along that I liked. Tubes did She's a Beauty. Good tune.

old K-she95 rocker here. Was 13 when I saw Rush play in Forest Park at the kite flying contest. Free...

Saw Aerosmith open for Mott the Hoople. ..
1/3/2017 12:05 AM (edited)
Yes got voted in, yes? I saw the first go round of the revolving stage. Wandered around Kiel wearing a converter WWII gas mask...
1/3/2017 12:09 AM (edited)
i remember let it ride...good flick....he was also buster poindexter in another incarnation....the tubes were very good....there was a lesser known group around that time called crack the sky. and focus ?..hocus pocus ?...and of course frank zappa....is roxy music in hall of fame...if not they should be on my list.
1/3/2017 12:09 AM
Zappa and the Mothers of Invention...very underrated. Why does it hurt when I pee? Mary from Canoga Park. Mammalian protuberances...
1/3/2017 12:11 AM
I have Joe's Garage on vinyl. And on an old Akai reel to reel...
1/3/2017 12:13 AM
I'm reading that Johansen has a weekly show on Sirius xm, called Mansion of Fun. I will have to check that out...
1/3/2017 12:20 AM
i have sirius...cant live without it...discuss fav channels from sirius another time...yes is not in..not sure whether the rasberries are in or not......they were a premier power pop band and their music caused a lot of pregnancies.
1/3/2017 12:24 AM
Oh, they're just nominees again...

Cleveland (October 18, 2016) — The nominees for induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2017 are:

• Bad Brains
  • Chaka Khan
  • Chic
  • Depeche Mode
  • Electric Light Orchestra
  • J. Geils Band
  • Jane’s Addiction
  • Janet Jackson
  • Joan Baez
  • Joe Tex
  • Journey
  • Kraftwerk
  • MC5
  • Pearl Jam
  • Steppenwolf
  • The Cars
  • The Zombies
  • Tupac Shakur
  • Yes

To be eligible for nomination, an individual artist or band must have released its first single or album at least 25 years prior to the year of nomination. The 2017 Nominees had to release their first recording no later than 1991.

1/3/2017 12:31 AM
If Depeche Mode gets in and YES doesn't, I vow to never visit Cleveland for anything...

Yes WAS progressive rock. I say this, despite being a yuge Floyd fan... Can you believe Steve Howe didn't get into Jethro Tull after auditioning? To take nothing away from Martin Barre, but really?
1/3/2017 12:39 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...62|63|64|65|66...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.