TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

I don't think anyone on here is racist either... I also don't think the president is racist... like Wylie, I agree that he has said some prejudiced and misogynistic things in the past.
8/14/2019 8:46 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/14/2019 8:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/14/2019 6:34:00 PM (view original):

what is your response to this, all3??

Trump’s Latest Proposal Would Let Businesses Discriminate Based On LGBTQ Status, Race, Religion, And More

I'm sure you, and others I won't read, will be all over this answer, but I believe every business should have the right to serve whoever it wants. If it doesn't want to service whites or blacks or gays or straights, then it shouldn't be forced to by the Government. Especially in today's society, word of which businesses do this to which groups would spread far and fast. The people in the area around that business would easily be able to decide if they wanted to frequent such a business or not, and ultimately would decide if that business was to continue. Having the Government tell any business who it must serve seems far over-reaching. Let the people decide. Return some of their power to them that the Parties have stolen.
No. When you hang out the "open" sign, you lose the right to control who comes into you shop. The Colorado (or wherever the hell it was) cake case was a very specific situation and the Supreme Court made a very narrow ruling. That was not a signal that it is open season for any business to refuse any customer for any reason.

For full disclosure, I haven't read the proposal (and probably never will) so I have no idea what it actually says.
8/14/2019 8:52 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 8:46:00 PM (view original):
I don't think anyone on here is racist either... I also don't think the president is racist... like Wylie, I agree that he has said some prejudiced and misogynistic things in the past.
There is truth in what he said. Criminals did get through. People lied about their situation to get in. Americans have been murdered. Our laws have been ignored. Our borders are porous. Our facilities are overwhelmed. Americans are being hurt. There is a crisis on the border. The Dems denied it in 2016. Now all they can talk about is concentration camps. SAD.
8/14/2019 8:54 PM
If they lie about their situation, they lose their court case....

Also, we are running concentration camps, so we should rightfully talk about it.
8/14/2019 8:55 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 8:46:00 PM (view original):
Damn, tang. I am seeing a completely different side of you. I have agreed with most of your posts recently, even if I don't comment. Being a fellow Royals fan, I knew you had quality.
8/14/2019 8:55 PM
That's a lot of pressure gomiami... Don't worry, I'll probably say something later that everyone will yell at me for
8/14/2019 8:58 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 8:58:00 PM (view original):
That's a lot of pressure gomiami... Don't worry, I'll probably say something later that everyone will yell at me for
buck up
8/14/2019 8:59 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 8:55:00 PM (view original):
If they lie about their situation, they lose their court case....

Also, we are running concentration camps, so we should rightfully talk about it.
They never show up for their court case...

We are running humanitarian centers paid for by tax money from good citizens of this nation. We are taking care of people shipped up here by and through nefarious entities both governmental and para-military drug cartel. We are witnessing rape and murder. They make money for this.

On one hand we extend generosity MORE THAN ANY OTHER NATION ON EARTH. And then we are attacked by our own citizen neighbors for being racist and heartless. And now they demand we put everybody on the welfare role.

AND WE MIGHT HAVE A RECESSION.

I WONDER WHY!
8/14/2019 9:10 PM
That's not true in the vast majority of cases, Doug.

"Humanitarian Centers" is a pretty generous way of describing a place where children are freezing and starving to death.
8/14/2019 9:15 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 9:15:00 PM (view original):

"Humanitarian Centers" is a pretty generous way of describing a place where children are freezing and starving to death.
What's not true in the vast majority of cases?

Were these children freezing and starving and raped on their way here?

How many have been starved to death here? I'm a tough guy. I can take it. Give it to me in the thousands.

8/14/2019 9:27 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 9:15:00 PM (view original):

What has your Mennonite Church done as to taking these people into YOUR community and giving them jobs.

Have you taken any into your Mennonite home?

How many?
8/14/2019 9:31 PM
We have actually provided food, and basic materials to dozens of immigrant families around the community but that isn't even relevant to the conversation so I digress.

If anything, your argument that "They suffer on the way here" hurts Trump even more - he's the one telling them to "Wait in Mexico."

In the vast majority of cases, asylum seekers show up to their court dates.
8/14/2019 9:34 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 9:34:00 PM (view original):
We have actually provided food, and basic materials to dozens of immigrant families around the community but that isn't even relevant to the conversation so I digress.

If anything, your argument that "They suffer on the way here" hurts Trump even more - he's the one telling them to "Wait in Mexico."

In the vast majority of cases, asylum seekers show up to their court dates.
Ummmm......IT IS RELEVANT. WHAT? You gave them a few pesos and told them to move on? What else did you give them?

Did you give them jobs? Whose jobs? Are you taking care of the black people in your community or just shoving them over to welfare and a new democrat Jim Crow slavery? Who is paying for your illegal compassion and who will clean the blood off the rocks you created? How will you justify your murder to GOD? What will he have to say about the RAPE and MURDER you condoned and financed by the drug cartels murdering even more innocent youths.

ARE YOU THE DEVIL?

8/14/2019 9:52 PM

I'M GOIN TO BED
8/14/2019 9:58 PM
If doug knew when to stop, he could actually score some points. But, he always goes for broke and usually ends up bankrupt.
8/14/2019 10:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...643|644|645|646|647...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.