TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 8:46:00 PM (view original):
I don't think anyone on here is racist either... I also don't think the president is racist... like Wylie, I agree that he has said some prejudiced and misogynistic things in the past.
I'm pretty sure out of all the people on whatifsports, at lest one is a racist. Pretty sure its not all3, or DougOut. In some ways I agree with all3 that a business should have the right to decide who it sells to or services. Whoever came up with the analogy about a town with a population of 1000, of which 10 are black...well, I'd guess those 10 blacks are going to have to deal with some racism. Not really sure its a valid argument. Of course, discrimination on the basis of religion, race, or sexual preference is illegal, and as long as that is the law, everyone should have to obey the law.
8/14/2019 11:35 PM
Posted by usf_bulls on 8/14/2019 10:12:00 PM (view original):
If doug knew when to stop, he could actually score some points. But, he always goes for broke and usually ends up bankrupt.
if Doug knew when to stop he wouldn't be Doug.
8/14/2019 11:35 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/14/2019 9:58:00 PM (view original):

I'M GOIN TO BED
i love this one.
8/15/2019 12:09 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/14/2019 11:35:00 PM (view original):
I don't think anyone on here is racist either... I also don't think the president is racist... like Wylie, I agree that he has said some prejudiced and misogynistic things in the past.
I'm pretty sure out of all the people on whatifsports, at lest one is a racist. Pretty sure its not all3, or DougOut. In some ways I agree with all3 that a business should have the right to decide who it sells to or services. Whoever came up with the analogy about a town with a population of 1000, of which 10 are black...well, I'd guess those 10 blacks are going to have to deal with some racism. Not really sure its a valid argument. Of course, discrimination on the basis of religion, race, or sexual preference is illegal, and as long as that is the law, everyone should have to obey the law.
WRONG! Anyone willing to STILL be called a Rep. IS a Racist! And that NUT you referred to is a racist bigoted nazi!

So, let's see, following the all3 DougNut, wylie model of society...............we'd have competing coffee shops on competing corners of our cities, slinging java to their respective audiences, who are pandered to with in-house reading materials (propaganda) urging them to stand up for their "rights" to feel superior to the other inferior races and when you get amped up enough on our Specially brewed "courage" beans you can go out and free yourselves of the burden of a mixed society.

Government DOES have a place in our society. Those citizens that think, need protected from those of you who don't, or we'll protect ourselves and that means the end of dumb people everywhere. The Government NEEDS to serve that role to protect dumb folks who won't CHOOSE enlightenment and truth.
8/15/2019 8:36 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/15/2019 8:36:00 AM (view original):
WRONG! Anyone willing to STILL be called a Rep. IS a Racist! And that NUT you referred to is a racist bigoted nazi!

So, let's see, following the all3 DougNut, wylie model of society...............we'd have competing coffee shops on competing corners of our cities, slinging java to their respective audiences, who are pandered to with in-house reading materials (propaganda) urging them to stand up for their "rights" to feel superior to the other inferior races and when you get amped up enough on our Specially brewed "courage" beans you can go out and free yourselves of the burden of a mixed society.

Government DOES have a place in our society. Those citizens that think, need protected from those of you who don't, or we'll protect ourselves and that means the end of dumb people everywhere. The Government NEEDS to serve that role to protect dumb folks who won't CHOOSE enlightenment and truth.
Come on, bob. Your first line is a false dichotomy. If you are using such rhetoric to make a point, then OK. If you are being literal, pop a xanax.

Government does have a place in our society. The Constitution spells out the exact role it is alowed to play. You and I are usually in lock-step where this is concerned. The government's role is not to protect the opinion of the 99 against the fringe opinion of the one but, rather, to protect the one against the 99...a good example as to why we are not a mob-rule Democracy. The 1st Amendment grants citizens in America the right to be stupid and prohibits anyone (or anything, like the government itself) from suppressing that stupidity. Amen.
8/15/2019 9:29 AM
All laws should be followed, by everyone, all the time, or the law-breakers should suffer consequences. Break the laws against how to properly enter this Country; you are a criminal and you should get thrown out. Break the laws on who and how your business serves (on all levels): you are a criminal and should face consequences. You are a Politician who takes kick-backs and/or illegally destroys classified materials; you are a criminal and should be jailed. NOBODY should get to pick and choose which laws they want to follow and when they want to follow them, regardless of monetary or Political status, race, creed, religion, or anything else. Don't like the laws? Get them changed. Can't get them changed/ Then the majority probably doesn't want it changed. (This was admittedly much more so the case before the Parties took over Politics.)

8/15/2019 9:34 AM
HIRING "illegals"?

Lock up the "Job Creators"
8/15/2019 11:32 AM
If only there were a "Right way" to do asylum that won't get you branded as a criminal...
8/15/2019 11:36 AM

As long as that Government uses your definition of think and dumb and enlightenment and especially truth, right bob? Doesn't matter if that represents a majority viewpoint or not, as long as it represents you.
8/15/2019 12:20 PM
Thinking about it, I was wrong for saying most of you have lied about Trump. (Never said ALL you had.) After all, I'm sure none of you honest, truthful, objective people ever posted anything like, Trump is a Communist, or Trump and Putin conspired to influence the '16 election, or Trump was behind the reopening of the Clinton investigation, or that Clinton did nothing wrong, or that Trump has all kinds of illegitimate children, or that Trump was sleeping with his daughter, or that he is a KKK member. None of you would ever post anything like that, right? WTH should I look back through thousands and thousands of posts to find such things, when we all know "somebody" posted them?

8/15/2019 12:30 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/15/2019 8:36:00 AM (view original):

really, Bob? You are usually pretty intelligent with your posts but to say anyone who is willing to be called a Republican is racist??? That's like when someone (I think we all know who) said anyone for voted for Trump is an idiot. or someone else said any Jew who votes Democrat is a traitor. You know that isn't true. I know many Republicans that are not racists. Trump has certainly said some racist and sexist sounding statements in the past (and will probably do it again in the future). Does that prove he's a racist and a sexist? No. It may be him just saying what he knows the his supporters want to hear. That would just make him a typical politician. Heck, I'm positive I've said some things in my past that could be taken as racist or sexist, but am I a racist or a sexist person? I don't think I am.
8/15/2019 12:34 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/15/2019 9:34:00 AM (view original):
All laws should be followed, by everyone, all the time, or the law-breakers should suffer consequences. Break the laws against how to properly enter this Country; you are a criminal and you should get thrown out. Break the laws on who and how your business serves (on all levels): you are a criminal and should face consequences. You are a Politician who takes kick-backs and/or illegally destroys classified materials; you are a criminal and should be jailed. NOBODY should get to pick and choose which laws they want to follow and when they want to follow them, regardless of monetary or Political status, race, creed, religion, or anything else. Don't like the laws? Get them changed. Can't get them changed/ Then the majority probably doesn't want it changed. (This was admittedly much more so the case before the Parties took over Politics.)

Totally agree with you here. Don't think I have ever said differently
8/15/2019 12:39 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/15/2019 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Thinking about it, I was wrong for saying most of you have lied about Trump. (Never said ALL you had.) After all, I'm sure none of you honest, truthful, objective people ever posted anything like, Trump is a Communist, or Trump and Putin conspired to influence the '16 election, or Trump was behind the reopening of the Clinton investigation, or that Clinton did nothing wrong, or that Trump has all kinds of illegitimate children, or that Trump was sleeping with his daughter, or that he is a KKK member. None of you would ever post anything like that, right? WTH should I look back through thousands and thousands of posts to find such things, when we all know "somebody" posted them?

I never posted any of those statements. I think I may have posted once that Trump said if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he'd date her, but he did say that.
Again, I have asked you to show me a post where I said anything like that. I can't control what anyone else says.
8/15/2019 12:42 PM
I don't remember claiming any of those things. Lol.
8/15/2019 1:39 PM
bad luck voted that anyone who voted for Trump is an idiot. cccp posted that any Jew who voted democrat is a traitor. laramiebob posted that anyone who identified themselves as a republican is a racist. Those are all more ridiculous statements than anything I have ever posted here.
8/15/2019 6:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...644|645|646|647|648...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.