ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

I do believe it is.   No one has played with Tacoma in my worlds in forever.

Can't get any more extreme than 5 -4.  
8/30/2012 5:06 PM
DO YE GET THE FREAKY FEELING THAT FRIGGIN FRACKING IS ******* UP THE ENVIRONMENT,WHICH THE ENERGY CORPS. WON'T ADMIT?

DO YE LIKE ALLITERATION?
8/30/2012 5:09 PM
NO, I DO NOT.   HOWEVER, IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME, IF, IN 1000 YEARS, WE FIND THAT MANY THINGS WE'VE DONE HAS ****** UP THE ENVIROMENT.  EVEN THE "GREEN" STUFF WE DO TO SAVE IT.   THE WORLD WILL HEAL ITSELF IF WE GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY.  SO, AFTER WE WRECK IT, HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE AND TAKE THE DINO ROUTE, THE WORLD WILL MOVE ON JUST FINE.   EATING OUR BONES TO REPLENISH ITSELF!
8/30/2012 5:16 PM
Will the Jets score an offensive touchdown this season?
8/30/2012 5:22 PM
WHAT'S THAT SUSPICOUS  WHITE SUBTANCE ON THE FIELD AT METLIFE STADIUM?

THE ENDZONE LINE?
8/30/2012 5:37 PM
I drafted Jacoby Ford with my last pick in the draft last night... is he ready for a breakout season?
8/30/2012 5:41 PM
Once they shitcan that sissyboy, bellyshirt wearing Sanchez and accept The Mighty Tebow as their lord and savior, they will.

I just assumed Lawrence Taylor was in town.

Nope.  If you HAD to reach for an Oakland WR, I'd have taken Rod Streater.   I believe he'll play the slot and get favorable match-ups.   Ford is just a big play threat/kick returner. 
8/31/2012 9:07 AM

At this point, who do you want to win BB14?

Who do you think WILL win BB14?

8/31/2012 9:42 AM
I didn't see last night's show but I assume Britney went home.    I assume the Dan, Frank, Danielle, Jenn alliance is in place.   If this is true, I'd like to see Joe or Danielle win.   However, the winner will be Dan or Frank.  And that will be determined by which one figures out how to backdoor the other one first.    I thought Iain had a shot but I think he ****** himself with double-dealing too much.
8/31/2012 10:25 AM
The headlines read "holds off Vandy". I assume not an impressive performance?
8/31/2012 10:31 AM

No.  The weaknesses and strengths of Carolina were known and they were shown last night.   The secondary is suspect, the DL is relentless, the running game is solid and Shaw isn't much of a passer.  What's worse, the back-up QB isn't much of anything(Shaw was out for about a quarter).    They have a couple of games to sort things out before hitting another SEC game so there's time.  But that wasn't a top 10 team on the field last night.

8/31/2012 10:42 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/31/2012 10:25:00 AM (view original):
I didn't see last night's show but I assume Britney went home.    I assume the Dan, Frank, Danielle, Jenn alliance is in place.   If this is true, I'd like to see Joe or Danielle win.   However, the winner will be Dan or Frank.  And that will be determined by which one figures out how to backdoor the other one first.    I thought Iain had a shot but I think he ****** himself with double-dealing too much.
Do you realize that you misspelled Ian's name wrong?  Is your mancrush for WIS Iain preoccupying your mind?
8/31/2012 11:32 AM
I was pretty impressed that I remembered all the names of the remaining houseguests.    I know no people named Ian or iain in the real world.   Nerd name.
8/31/2012 11:36 AM
Looking at my Buckner World team, do you think it's just a bad year or is the team fatally flawed? Returned basically the same roster as last season, which ended in a second straight ALCS loss, but aren't even sniffing .500 this season. Bullpen has been horrible and nearly all of the hitters have failed to match last year's stats. Third in the league in runs scored Season 23, barely above league average this season.
8/31/2012 12:16 PM
At a quick glance, I'd say your world got better.   For the most part, you're a decent 7 game run from producing identical stats from last season.   Nothing is really way off.   Your HRA is up from 1.32 per game to 1.44 but that's about it.   That probably accounts for the extra half a run you're giving up.   Scoring half a run less per game seems to be bad luck.   Nothing jumps out.
8/31/2012 12:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...647|648|649|650|651...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.