RANGERS ROCK II-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Wasn't that 'juskay' the SAME 'juskay' who post'd @ the start of last season's Cup Final,
& single-handedly destroyed the Rangers with his "FORUM JINX" post that day ???...

That SAME 'juskay' just posted 3 kwik jinx's in 3 minutes flat, thus singlehandedly ending
the Rangers current win streak, & --->>> Anton "thanx" him ???... As 4 me, no comprendo...

What an art, --->>> the "FORUM JINX"... What an art...

Happy New Year, all... !!!...
12/30/2014 11:27 AM
RANGERS BOUNCE BACK AND POUND THE PANTHERS. 5-2 IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!1          20-11-4

KREIDER, MCDONAGH, AND ST.LOUIS WITH A GOAL/ASSIST EACH. STEPAN-3 ASSISTS. HENRIK ONLY HAD TO MAKE 19 SAVES.

KREIDER(6), ST.LOUIS(13), MCDONAGH(3), BRASSARD(9), AND DOM MOORE(2) WITH BLUESHIRT GOALS

GLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, AND JOHN MOORE SAT OUT. HUNWICK,  STEMPNIAK PLAYED

FLA. COACH GERARD GALLANT CALLED RANGERS, "BEST TEAM I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR"

RANGERS BACK HOME VS. BUFFALO SABRES SATURDAY NIGHT

1/1/2015 4:58 AM
Rangers rolling! Looking like best team out of the east this year. Happy for Lundqvist!
1/1/2015 12:19 PM
I'm a huge wings fan, but I'll say pitty looks the best in the east. So many injuries and always finding a way to win, rangers suck
1/1/2015 9:15 PM
Should of gotten A picture with his ring or gold medal
1/2/2015 1:54 PM
Posted by jsakicno19 on 12/30/2014 11:27:00 AM (view original):
Wasn't that 'juskay' the SAME 'juskay' who post'd @ the start of last season's Cup Final,
& single-handedly destroyed the Rangers with his "FORUM JINX" post that day ???...

That SAME 'juskay' just posted 3 kwik jinx's in 3 minutes flat, thus singlehandedly ending
the Rangers current win streak, & --->>> Anton "thanx" him ???... As 4 me, no comprendo...

What an art, --->>> the "FORUM JINX"... What an art...

Happy New Year, all... !!!...
Voodoo....
1/6/2015 10:27 PM
Voodoo......
1/6/2015 10:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...65|66|67|68|69...113 Next ▸
RANGERS ROCK II-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.