Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
RACISTS!
4/14/2012 3:39 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/14/2012 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by micki on 4/14/2012 12:19:00 PM (view original):
I'm a Libertarian - I don't get the hatred for our president. I'm talking hatred, not dislike. presidents don't control as much as most people think they do.  I was an officer in the army and my captain had a plaque in front of his desk that I remember today, 25 years later

An Excellent Plan is better then a Good Plan
     A Good Plan is better then a Bad Plan
     A Bad Plan is better than no plan
     HAVE A PLAN Lieutentant

Obama may have a bad plan, but he had a plan. Healthcare is broken as acknowledged by all. At least he did something instead of sitting on his *** and blaming someone else for not trying to fix the problem.
I'm pretty sure Obama's presidency is known for blaming someone else. 
Funny thing is I keep hearing this from you but not from him. Seems like more of the "teleprompter" nonsense.
4/14/2012 3:45 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 4/14/2012 3:38:00 PM (view original):

Saying a Bad Plan is somehow better than no plan is COMPLETELY ******* STUPID.

I guess Hitler having a "plan" was better than someone who wouldn't have done anything about the German economy.

You obviously were not in the military
4/14/2012 5:45 PM
The civvy version is "Do something even if it's wrong."     Basically it means don't stand around with your thumb up your *** when action is required.   However, when you do something wrong, there are consequences.   You get criticized for doing something wrong.   Justly criticized.
4/14/2012 6:37 PM
i did not see anybody else with a plan. Oh I saw the talking heads saying this and that, but really you know nothing was going to change.
4/14/2012 7:11 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/14/2012 5:02:00 PM (view original):
It's not funny if you haven't heard him say "The situation I inherited....."   Turn off the Cartoon Network and watch a re-election, errr, State of the Union address sometime.

Let's see, you're taking this four word introductory phrase to mean he blames someone else for everything?

I've got another four word phrase for you.

That's just plain stupid.

4/14/2012 7:40 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 4/14/2012 7:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/14/2012 5:02:00 PM (view original):
It's not funny if you haven't heard him say "The situation I inherited....."   Turn off the Cartoon Network and watch a re-election, errr, State of the Union address sometime.

Let's see, you're taking this four word introductory phrase to mean he blames someone else for everything?

I've got another four word phrase for you.

That's just plain stupid.

If you're waiting for him to say "It's Bush's fault", I have a phrase for you.

That's ******* stupid.

If you're denying that the Obama Administration hasn't blamed virtually every current problem in America on the Bush Administration, I've got another phrase for you.

You're ******* stupid.

Hope this helps.
4/14/2012 7:44 PM
Helps? Helps how? Helps me realize that you think the world is a clean slate when a head of state takes office? Helps me realize you have terribly simplistic views of economics, politics, and even cause and effect? I guess, except I already knew all that.

If you think a major economic downturn can just be fixed overnight, maybe you should turn off TVLand. This isn't I Dream of Jeannie. Problems aren't instantly made all better by twitching your nose.

However, you did say one thing of great value. Obviously not here, but in the HBD forum. It's what micki hinted at earlier. You said you shouldn't complain without offering a solution. So tell me what specifically should Obama have done differently to address an issue of your choosing? Go ahead agent Starling, enthrall me with your acumen.
4/14/2012 8:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.