Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Hey I thought we had 24 hours of night then 24 of day.  So I went out and worked in the yard for 6.  That still gives me 18.  What are you guys in such a rush for.  Now it's time to sit back with a cool one and think about who has been stirring the pot the most.  I don't think babychick understands the game since he hasn't posted anything.  Dubs has his kitties to worry with.  FFB seems like he's pushing a lot for the vote so makes me wonder if he is anxious because he has something to worry about.  Pola, you and aggie need to think about what happened the last game and who got knocked off by sneaky mafiosos out by the lake.  Just my thoughts.
Hail Ceaser--how long do we have before we have to vote?  I don't want to miss out. 
6/20/2012 3:00 PM
Pola why would you so aggressively defend and attack someone if you weren't hiding something?
you contend that someone quiet must be the bad guy.but wouldn't someone wanting to cover their butt
come out and point the finger first.
you are the one who posted about rolls being sent out and then tried to cover afterwards.and might i add directly after.
I don't know early in the game but I have 2 suspicions already.
and i am ready to vote when you are.
6/20/2012 3:05 PM
I am still waiting to hear VALID arguments from the 2 I suspect before I cast my final vote. I know who I am leaning toward, but I want to hear everyone elses arguments. The ones I've heard thus far haven't been very convincing.
6/20/2012 3:13 PM
I have no clue who I'm voting for at this time.  You are all suspects in killing of my friend and fellow townie yoijames.
6/20/2012 3:16 PM
Wow.  Reading all this from the outside is way more fun than actually playing.

This should be renamed Doubleday Mafia.  Like half our league is also playing this game.
6/20/2012 3:28 PM
Posted by babcick on 6/20/2012 3:05:00 PM (view original):
Pola why would you so aggressively defend and attack someone if you weren't hiding something?
you contend that someone quiet must be the bad guy.but wouldn't someone wanting to cover their butt
come out and point the finger first.
you are the one who posted about rolls being sent out and then tried to cover afterwards.and might i add directly after.
I don't know early in the game but I have 2 suspicions already.
and i am ready to vote when you are.
I am hiding something.  I am hiding who the cop is. 

I'm aggressively attacking everyone... because I want to know who is lying.  And from what I learned the last game, it is the most quiet ones who are sitting back watching the townspeople scramble for their lives because they have to avoid two votes.  I'm not saying that is the way it is this game, but I would like to cast my own suspicions based on peoples words rather than knowing nothing.

Although I'm sure I sound suspicious with my claim.  I am the only one who made the claim, and it can't be denied. 

I will tell you this, I didn't create this stir for no reason.  And I surely wouldn't create it if I was mafia...  But understand,  lynching me on day 1 would be a big mistake given I am one of only TWO who has any information about the game.  If the cop investigates a real Mafia tomorrow and lives to tell about it, the story will come out more...

Read slowly what I have written.  I am not making false claims.  Those who point the finger at me just want me to shut the hell up... and in my opinion, they are the killers.

6/20/2012 3:29 PM
iamthetwo- first off, I like the "hail caesar" deal. From now on, everyone must address me like that! Oh, and the voting period ends tomorrow at noon (WIS time)

mudda- if you want, I can send you who is who. That makes it fanatically interesting.
6/20/2012 3:40 PM (edited)
Convincing argument, pola. Truly.

The things that gets me is this: you say you wouldn't cause this stir IF you were mafia. And that may be true. OR everyone could make the same claims. I have made what I believe to be a convincing argument as to my own motives. Would I stir up everything that I did if I were mafia? Arfy has said the same thing.
6/20/2012 3:38 PM
Oh Great Ceasar--When do we vote sire? 
6/20/2012 3:39 PM
Phone cut me off... arfy has said the same things I have... the same things you have... maybe we all did it in different ways, but in our own ways I believe that we all expressed that protecting the lawman in the top priority, or am I wrong?
6/20/2012 3:40 PM
Posted by caesari on 6/20/2012 3:40:00 PM (view original):
iamthetwo- first off, I like the "hail caesar" deal. From now on, everyone must address me like that! Oh, and the voting period ends tomorrow at noon (WIS time)

mudda- if you want, I can send you who is who. That makes it fanatically interesting.
Yes, please do.  Especially since I've had a few people sitemail me asking if I know what's going on.

I'm not even playing.  How would I know...?!  LOL.
6/20/2012 3:40 PM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 6/20/2012 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Oh Great Ceasar--When do we vote sire? 
Just say "I am voting for Arfy."

Or whoever.
6/20/2012 3:41 PM
Live or site mail?
6/20/2012 3:43 PM
On the forum
6/20/2012 3:44 PM
Man, guy plays a few hours of minecraft with his 12 year old and all of the sudden the fan hits the bricks or something like that.
6/20/2012 3:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...28 Next ▸
Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.