TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by DoctorKz on 10/17/2020 9:41:00 PM (view original):
Biden is polling well. So was Hillary. She led Michigan by 10, lost it. Several other leads she had went bye bye too on Election Day? You figure Joe will fare better? I'm not spamming. You guys are just way too confident in the polls. Does Trump look worried? They have internal polling of their own.

internal polling

heh

10/17/2020 10:19 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 10/17/2020 10:02:00 PM (view original):
Gallup gave up doing Presidential polling, but their recent survey showing 56% of Americans saying they are better off now than they were four years ago can't be good news for Joe.

The voter enthusiasm gap is telling. Most Progressives are hardly thrilled with Joe. Harris was sent home very early in the primaries. Her own party didn't like her. Any undecided Republican or Independent voters won't want her being a heartbeat away from the Throne. This could be Mondale/Ferraro Part Deux...
56% and he's still losing? Damn, must be tough then. Massive indictment of Trump if true.

Voter enthusiasm doesn't matter. There isn't much pro-Biden enthusiasm, but there's a lot of anti-Trump enthusiasm. Count me in the latter group.

I'm on record multiple times stating that I didn't think Biden was going to win. I thought the pandemic would not be as important of an issue, Trump's attacks on Biden were going to work, and that there was going to be a major October surprise. None of those things have happened. With the exception of a new scandal or some major pro-Trump news, I don't see Trump winning this thing.
10/17/2020 10:23 PM
Well we will find out soon enough...
10/17/2020 10:28 PM
I read so many posts around here insisting there would be a red landslide in 18.
it went massive blue.
there is going to be an eventful 4 years ahead for a democratic agenda of restoring morality to government and governing and foreign policy alliances and goals.....and going back to reaching for good American ideals.

the lines of Dems voting early is getting longer and longer.
trump will be whacked.
and he will be in courtrooms and lawyer offices and depositions all year 2021 and god willing in jail sometime in 2022.
10/17/2020 10:59 PM
I will certainly not at all be surprised if he eventually flees to a foreign country probably an Arab country where he can’t be extradited. I think there are 1 or 2 that don’t have treaties.

10/17/2020 11:04 PM
You really are a broken toy. Good luck with that...
10/17/2020 11:28 PM
Popular vote means dick. Hillary won California, Massachusetts, Illinois and NY by a combined 8M votes. All it got her was 1st runner up.

10% of Republicans and Independent voters are saying they are lying to pollsters. Even Biden's campaign manager has said recently that Joe may not be ahead. She is certain that it's closer than most believe it to be...
10/17/2020 11:51 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521151-biden-campaign-manager-race-is-far-closer-than-experts-say%3famp
10/17/2020 11:55 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 10/17/2020 9:41:00 PM (view original):
Biden is polling well. So was Hillary. She led Michigan by 10, lost it. Several other leads she had went bye bye too on Election Day? You figure Joe will fare better? I'm not spamming. You guys are just way too confident in the polls. Does Trump look worried? They have internal polling of their own.
Trump is too stupid to be worried. That being said, I hope Trump loses, but I have learned never to underestimate the intelligence of the voting public.
10/17/2020 11:56 PM

10% of Republicans and Independent voters are saying they are lying to pollsters.

Not sure you understand how polls work. Are they telling pollsters that they are Democrats voting for Biden? If so, they're likely just replacing a different Democrat, since polls generally pick a certain number of voters from each background for their sample. Are they saying that they are Biden voters who are Republicans? If so, why don't we see more Biden support among Republicans in polls?

This is a nonsense talking point.

Also, what the **** do you expect the Biden campaign manager to say? "We've got this one in the bag"?

10/17/2020 11:58 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 10/17/2020 11:28:00 PM (view original):
You really are a broken toy. Good luck with that...
Mazel Tov.

you said the same before the 2018 blue wave.

this one is baked in.
no wishy washy this time and Biden still has momentum.

the pollsters were generally right last time just not in a few states.
the pollsters worked on errors since then.
the new polls are even more accurate.

hillary had a much smaller lead then Biden until axis Hollywood and that lead dropped back again even before comey stepped in.

this is a a lead that has been rock solid consistent all the way through. Biden keeps landing punches and has never been hit.

this is a romp.
10/18/2020 12:15 AM
Also never lose sight that trump is the incumbent.
at this point no one is undecided.
some people will stay home on nov 3 for many reasons but most Dems will have already voted.
10/18/2020 12:18 AM
Trump has to bring 9 point deficit to under 5 to have a chance.
not happening for that punk.
10/18/2020 12:21 AM
Btw the nutcase of coresndrr/ guitar guy/Billings by one guy.
yiu want some more proof the new one has one open baseball league in same league with guitar guy.
no big surprise to me.

he can’t censor this one .
10/18/2020 12:37 AM
That's somewhat compelling. So far, I think the new person is interacting differently than guitarguy or core (guitarguy). We'll see.
10/18/2020 12:55 AM
◂ Prev 1...811|812|813|814|815...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.